Female fantasies

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Chopper9, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Hey all of you!
    I gave my wife a list of 10 fantasies and asked her to grade each one as a priority to her. But she says that she doesn' have vivid fantsies herself!! Do woman fantasize and what do you fantasize about? Is it pictures in your mind, previous experiances or what and whats your top fantasy?

Chow.

2. discolemonaide

Not I can't speak for all ladies but I have a vivid mind and can easily fantasize. I honestly know mostly men that have issues picturing things. Is she typically adventurous in bed? If she's usually pretty reserve, she may just not want to share for fear of what may happen once she tells.... IE judging the idea, being asked why she likes/wants things, ect.

3. sandwich

Gold Member

This is a very good question because I never talk to my friends about this, so it will be interesting to see what turns up here.

Now then, my fantasies are very very vivid. This would involve color, three dimensions, and on demand closeup and slow motion functions. All the senses would be involved.

I have some trigger words that make me tremble when I hear them, so I would imagine hearing them and saying them. That includes all the obvious ones and some that wouldn't make sense to you because you're not me. The raw smell of a guy is important to me, so that is included, and if he is going to be dropping hot wax on me, for instance, I might be imagining the smell of vanilla because I like it. If he's going down on me in this fantasy, I'll be sticking my finger inside me and then you guessed it, in my mouth. I will definitely touch myself wherever he's touching me in this fantasy.

The most vivid part of it would be whatever it is that I do to him because seeing his enjoyment is of utmost importantance. So if I'm blowing him my mouth will be open with my tongue hanging out. There is nothing more exciting to me than imagining the taste, the feel of it, the tensing of his muscles, whether he's watching or if he is so overtaken that he has to close his eyes. Right up there is how we feel when he is inside me. The variations in rhythm are intensely vivid. Both of these things would cause me to hear all the various breathing patterns.

Past and present scenarios might make an appearance or I might invent something that I would like to happen.

4. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Wow girl you got some imagination! I lovit. Tel me about your top 3 fantasies.

5. sandwich

Gold Member

Thank you, Chopper. I might share some here in the next week. Right now I'm feeling the urge to get back on my music thread while I have some ideas fresh in my mind.

6. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Looking forward to it! Mmm

7. RainLevity

RainLevity Member

I agree with disco that she might be shy / embarrassed to tell you. Even after DH shared his kinky fantasies with me, I was somewhat embarrassed to talk about mine. I also agree with Sandwich that really the crux of most of my fantasies is my partner's excitement / enjoyment. Nothing turns me on more than the thought of DH getting so hot that he can't control his urges and he just takes me however he wants. For me, the how is less important. I do have some vivid fantasies. Sometimes I remember past experiences or feelings that we either did or I dreamt, or it might be a video I watched (there's a really hot one that has been creeping into my fantasies recently). Sometimes it's just all in my head. My list would be more things I'd like to try than actual fantasies, per se. My fantasies are just not that ordered.
    I might say: I'd like to try being tied up / forced; I'd like to try being the dominatrix with a strap-on; I'd like to do it in an elevator. Hahahaha! I don't know why those are the ones that just came to me, but there they are. :)

8. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

In south africa men and woman alike are very shy and is narrow minded most of the time! Its really difficult getting people (thats worth while) to have fun with!! According to our societies everything we talk about on forums like this one is straight from hell!!