Female Ejaculation!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lonelybutbig, Oct 14, 2006.

1. lonelybutbig

lonelybutbig New Member

Hi im a new member here so sorry if this has already been covered lately :ugh

I was just wondering what it takes to get a woman to ejaculate, my girlfriend orgasms very easily during sex and usually 2/3times in one sex session but one thing i cannot get her to do is cum! It turns me on the thought of her gushing all over my cock but its so frustrating when im giving her attention both orally and manually for 40/50mins n have no luck :(

So can anyone help me out plzzzzzzzzzzz! Thanks!

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

A very large majority of women will never ejaculate. I've been with many but only one that did. Of those who do, most say they experience it when the g-spot is being stimulated. The ex of mine who used to do it regularly ONLY did it from oral, or it might have been oral plus digital stimulation of her g-spot. It's been a few years and I don't remember.

Don't feel frustrated. It's really no big deal one way or another. I didn't really care for it, and she didn't like it at all. Some say it's just pee. I don't know if it is or if it's something else, but it's the same consistency.

3. pirouette

Gold Member

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It's happened a couple time to me. It's always been during fingering - and it definitely is a certain spot - known as the g-spot.

some women can't take it, as it is a rather different feeling, bordering on 'uncomfortable', but very intense. If the woman can just let go, and allow it to overtake her body, it happens pretty fast and pretty much involuntarily.

5. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

I've gotten women to flood, but never to actually ejaculate or "squirt"...I think it depends on the woman, if she is wet all the way through then I think the probability of her squirting is slim...

Everything I've seen and read seems to revolve around two things, the G-spot, and direct stimulation of the clit...I've tried to get girls to squirt, and usually all that happens through my method is them having an orgasm and flooding out, usually they tap out before they fully climax...guys think of a girl giving you head then once you cum and you're extra sensitive, imagine her running her teeth over the head of your penis...

Most women I've met never fully let themselves go enough to lose control like that during orgasm...I think alot of it has to do with tantrics as well...I would imagine it has to be precisely the right actions, with the right persons, at teh right time....

But I'll keep trying, its fun, its like an adventure or quest I guess....

6. sammi

sammi New Member

It's actually really easy to get myself to do it. All I have to do is masturbate till I get super sensitive, then put a vibe directly on my clitoris. I did it in front of my boyfriend for the first time not too long ago and he was AMAZED. :cool

7. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

I am able to get my wife to do this. It is just a matter of trials and errors. It takes time to figure it out. I am still looking for exact g-spot area. It is there somewhere. Of course, I notice that oral sex on clit, it helps the lady to reach the climax as well. I want my wife to enjoy the sex because it isn't fair that I am able to have ejaculation at anytime. I believe that ladies should have climax before men does. Make sense?

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had it happen once during a very casual encounter, she ejaculated for sure. It was a combination of clitoral and g-spot at the same time that did it. I've heard that for women it feels like they are going to pee, so they hold back. So the woman has to be confident to 'let go' and it can happen.

Despite being memorable for us men, I am unsure if the orgasm is really that much bigger or stronger for the woman. Perhaps some female members can enlighten me on this?