Female ejaculation

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by NaughtyKnickers, Oct 28, 2010.

1. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Within the past few years I have discovered (while playing with myself) that after 3 or 4 orgasms I tend to squirt, quite a bit. It took a few years for me to get over being grossed out or bothered by it, and instead just let it happen. I don't know why I perceived it as gross, the fluid has no color, or smell.

During sex with my husband, after a few climaxes, when I feel myself approaching the point of climaxing and squirting all over, I get nervous and tense, and stop allowing myself to climax.

It bothers me a little that I am capable of more pleasure while solo, than with my partner.:ugh Also, my husband loves it when I orgasm, so I presume he would like me to be able to do it more. However, he is quite reserved, and easily grossed out. He's acted a little weirded out by female ejaculation when we've watched shows about sex, or read erotic stories involving it.

I'm not sure how to approach this issue. I don't wish to force anything he dislikes upon him. On the other hand, I don't like the notion of enjoying something while alone, without him even knowing it happens.

Have any of you guys out there been hesitant about female ejaculate? How would you prefer to be approached by your SO about it? Or would you rather not know at all?

2. kyle_butler

kyle_butler New Member

my gurl has done this unexpectedly while she was having an orgasm she was just as surprised as i was but we just kept going and made for a wild ride . but we had to tchange the sheets

#2 kyle_butler, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  3. igor

Gold Member

Does he know you can do it now? Just talk to him about it.

4. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

The first time she did it with me it was a bit of a surprise. Even if one were weirded out about it, I can't really see how you could NOT take it as a very large compliment to be able to help her reach that kind of orgasm. And no matter what it was, whether I was grossed out by it or not, if my lady wants it, I want her to tell me about it so that we can talk it out and make it happen.

Think about the pro's and con's...
    Possible momentary discomfort or uneasiness for me.
    Mind-blowing intimate pleasure for her.

Come on...

And whatever pleasure she's getting out of it is going to trump the HELL out of any discomfort I feel anyway so I say game on.

But that's just me.
    ~Steve

5. turion64

turion64 New Member

My wife can do this like a pro, she thinks she is so talented. She kept it hid from me for years and till one night during a little game of truth and dare the truth came out in two differant ways :)

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

If I ask really nicely will you please start spelling "gurl", ''Girl". It would make a young girl very happy. :)

7. Z_Hunter

Z_Hunter New Member

My gurl(just kidding Mittimer) did this once and I find it to be a huge turn on. I think you should discuss it with him to see what he thinks. I can't imagine he would want you to hold back during lovemaking.

Every time a woman holds back her pleasure during sex a puppy dies.

8. NewHere

NewHere New Member

I have found that since I was able to do this the first time about a week ago, it is much easier to now. He thinks it's hot too. Like a badge of accomplishment

9. Gearhead

Gold Member

i absolutely love when i can make a woman do this..it lets me know im doing a good job and im not grossed out by it one bit men cum so why shouldnt women?

10. Northside

Gold Member

My ex girlfriend was a squirter. She was also multi orgasmic. We always put a towel under her to save the sheets, but it often moved during our activities. She could squirt six or eight times some nights. Sometimes not at all. I loved it. I was never grossed out. I even liked it when she squirted while I was eating her out. Kind of shows you how the other half lives. lol. Sex should be wet and messy. It was with her.

Now why did I dump her???? Hmmmm.

11. br549

br549 New Member

You need to talk to him and let him know. If he has any feeling for you, he will be excited as much as you are. My wife is getting there, but still not every time, but when she does squirt, I let her know that is just wonderful with me.

12. SexToyPalace

SexToyPalace New Member

I've only squirted once or twice, and that was when me and my hubby first started having sex. I had NO IDEA what was even happening. We just noticed that the bed was wet afterwards. Now I'm working to figure out how I can do it again. ;)

He says that if I did, that it would be a fantastic turn on for him. He would feel accomplished and proud. *shrugs* Hey, if it's good for both parties then go for it. :)

13. Cheeky

Cheeky New Member

My ex, whom was a woman, was a serious squirter. One orgasm and I'd be drenched. First time i was flabbergasted - neither pleased or horrified. But i definitely got used to it and ended up loving it, my dodge timing was perfect by the end of the 2 year relationship. Alot of washing bedsheets though, but it was worth it.

14. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

My wife just squirted for the first time a few months back! It was awesome! She doesn't do it always, but I find it very hot when she does.

15. Kermit

Gold Member

I think my wife did it when we first had sex and i penetrated her for the first time and she GUSHED! maybe that's not a squirt i'm not sure

16. daver

daver New Member

Female ejaculation is a fascinating subject, just from the standpoint that, to this day, scientists cannot agree on what it is. There are still some who argue, amazingly, that it doesn't really exist, and others who claim that the ejaculate is essentially urine, possibly a result of stress incontinence. And yet it's been documented by scientists for at least 500 years. Lots of sociological & psychological implications as well; and, perhaps unsurprisingly, feminist writers have had a lot to say on the subject. There's an interesting overview of the topic in Wikipedia.

Even if it's ultimately agreed that female ejaculation is real and that it's not composed mostly of urine, the big unanswered question would then be: What's its purpose? It certainly wouldn't seem to have any value in providing lubrication, given that the vaginal tract needs lubricating well in advance of that point in time. Any thoughts?

Is it possible that the sudden burst of additional lubrication works to induce the man to cum sooner, as it may enhance the stimulation he feels? (Never having been so lucky as to have experienced a "squirter" myself, I'm no expert on the subject.)

17. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Actually the ejaculate exits via the urethra not the vagina. One theory that I read was that it's purpose may be to flush out any bacteria that the motion of sex may pushed in there. I've also read that all women can ejaculate to some degree but many may not notice it.

18. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

i believe just after i did for the first time, is when i searched the net and found this site!
    ahhhh....could anything make a girl happier???? i think not!

19. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

i believe just after i did for the first time, is when i searched the net and found this site!
    ahhhh....could anything make a girl happier???? i think not!

20. HayleyB

HayleyB New Member

You need to talk to your chap about it - it is lovely that you are so worried about what he will think, but he loves you, he will move past it. Sure its messy and wet, but then good sex should be.