female ejaculation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by happy, Jun 4, 2007.

1. happy

happy Banned

So i always make my gf ejaculate when she rides me on top. So i decided to sniff a little when she went in the bathroom to clean up and it smelled a little like pee. I read online that the ejaculation comes out of the urethra and that it can contain trace amounts of urine. I hope she isnt peeing on me, but how would i know? she says its not pee, but it smelled like full-fledged wee wee
    BTW what are sex bux, ive been wondering this for quite some time now...

#1 happy, Jun 4, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2007
  2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Sexbux are points you earn by starting new threads and posting in others' threads. You can use them to buy stuff from our eStore.

3. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

wow cool never knew that. but i wouldn't worry to much, its very hard to pee when highly aroused and please correct me but I've always read that it is impossible to pee while having an orgasm... so yall are probably safe.

4. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

My wife female ejaculates sometimes when she orgasm,especialy when I hit the right spot for her to do that and what have came out of her has never smelled like pee.The fliud that she has squirted out during ejaculation has always been a clear and odorless fliud with a slicely sweet taste to it.She has even seen and talked with her doctor about it who has had us to catch some in a little cup she gave my wife and had it tested to see if it was her pee,which turned out not to be.Nor she loosing control of her bladder during sex and while she orgasms.

5. sexytime

sexytime New Member

All I know is I definitely think it's hot when a girl ejaculates.

6. heiadn27

heiadn27 New Member

it is not pee, I can tell you that for sure. Sure, some traces might be in it as maybe some urine was still in her urethra from previously peeing.One trick of the trade...make sure she empties her bladder before sex so u are CERTAIn it is not pee and is indeed female ejaculate. Overall, its is colorless or slightly cloudy and is mainly odorless and has a very sweet taste to it or not much taste at all. EXTREMELY erotic though and u should be lucky to have a girl who knows how to squirt. Ever had to change your sheets cause of it? Nothing hotter than that!

7. hrddck

hrddck New Member

i love squirters. I had sex with one girl who could do it. She squirted all over my sromach.

8. naughtynid81

naughtynid81 New Member

I love squirters as well and its definitely not urine....