Female Ejaculation/Climax Vs. Male Climax

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Joysquirt, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Joysquirt

Joysquirt New Member

:)There was a post about this subject and how it may or may not turn off some people, but I think it belongs in its own post.
    To the guys that are unfamiliar with this: Each individual man experiences different PH. There is only a record of trace urine in your sperm. This does not mean we, as females taste it. Sometimes you are sweet, some guys bitter, some salty....Also might depend on what your body is going through at the time.
    And I believe this to be exactly the same with most female ejaculators... The consistency has been proven to be slight urine (as in the male). However, sometimes mine tastes more salty....and sometimes it tastes like you put table sugar with a hint of clover. Also, a few times a month it smells EXACTLY like watered down male sperm. I have rare overactive glands. If I don't release, I tend to be...well ...."temperamental"..
    The focus needs to be on the empowerment of the wondrous female body to make it climax. Because climax is more important than squirting, climax should be made to the point and thought that "if she will squirt, she will" ..This, instead of pressures on the ever-thinking female mind. It took me many years to realize exactly what my body could really do by freeing my mind and I think this is so important to so very many women. If only a man knows that cuddling, stimulating, licking and taking their time and nurturing the female mind is crucial, I believe I speak for many of us out there. I am LUCKY I can squirt. All men are LUCKY they can squirt! If climaxing was not so hard for so many women, I think more of us would be smiling from ear to ear !!

2. igor

Gold Member

I have always said that the journey is as or more important than the destination. I also believe in she cums first.

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

This man has the right answer......:)

4. Top Banana

Top Banana New Member

If you can't beat it, quote it.

5. igor

Gold Member

The problem with sex is that it may take more than 30 minutes to properly build things up. Then WHAM - maybe 15 seconds of orgasm. It should be the other way around.:D

6. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Exactly! Though, don't know if could take a 30 mins ground-shacking and continuous orgasm :D

7. Joysquirt

Joysquirt New Member

Omg, Igor and Mr. G.......if every guy was like you, every woman would GLOW !!!! lol 30 min orgasm?.....she would pass out......

8. igor

Gold Member

Well, some gals can experience some rather lengthy continuous (or multiple) orgasms, but us guys are "screwed":mad in that after a half dozen cannon shots, we are out of business for a while. It just ain't fair I tell ya, it just ain't fair!:mad