Female Ejactulation

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Snake21605, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

Do all girls female ejactulate? I want to get my g/f to ejactulate but can't really...does it mean she enjoys it more? how can I help her get there?

Any advice out there would be much appreicated...thanks!

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

No, most never do. Of those who do, it's usually after they've had years of experience. I know of one woman who started doing it at age 68. I've only had one partner who did occasionally (at age 40), but she didn't like to because of the mess. I felt the same way -- BIG wet spot. As far as I was concerned, it was a matter of losing bladder control. It tasted like urine to me, and that's what she thought it was, but I told her it was a female ejaculation and she should feel good about it.

Don't worry about it and don't feel like you or your partner are missing something.

3. IamBill

IamBill New Member

I'm not a women or a gynecologist but I would have thought most women wouldn't confuse urine and ejaculatory fluid since they really wouldn't come from the same hole. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure from where a women would ejaculate but I know it's not the urethra. I suppose it's all happening so quickly you can't really judge where what is coming from.

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Yes, it is expelled from the urethra. There's a little bit of urine in there, but mostly fluid from the Skene's glands.

Since a g-spot orgasm is supposed to be the mother of all orgasms, I think any guy who really wants to make his partner happy is going to work on giving her one. It might take years to get there, but, by golly, it's a worthy goal.

5. IamBill

IamBill New Member

Hmm, so it is.

6. marisha415

marisha415 New Member

I ejactulated the first time I had sex, the guy that I was with at the time was the best...but it didnt happen to me anymore, even when I have really strong orgasms...

7. teamster145

Gold Member

No luck here but it sure is fun trying

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

OMG! the FIRST friggin' time? Jeez!!! I had sex for over 30 years before i ever experienced it and even then I never reallized it was "available"!!!
    I have it now every month or so -- and it is so wonderful. It doesn't happen all the time, obviously. But when that G-spot is getting a workout, I love it, and it drives me crazy!!! (Very wet and messy, though :ugh - but who cares?)

9. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

The other night, my wife was sitting on me, my cock in her ass. She layed back, between my legs, my cock still in her ass. I used a couple of fingers to stimulate her g-spot and she had an incredible orgasm when she squirted onto my hand. Hot, hot, hot!