[Ask a Guy] Female doctors and testicular exams

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ilkley, May 21, 2014.

1. ilkley

I recently had a testicular exam and the doctor was female. I was a little worried I was going to get a raging erection but avoided it (although I swelled a little bit). Has anyone ever got a full blown erection when being examined by a lady doc?

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband was examined by a female doctor and he just leaked a lot of precum because he was nervous and extremely turned on by what we did before the exam.

AJP, _lookin4fun_, ply and 2 others like this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Never had that issue. If anything I have the opposite issue due to nerves (I hate doctors). My penis and testicles try to hide up inside of my body when a doctor is present. Haha!

4. ilkley

What did you get up to before the exam?

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I don't remember. I just know he was really turned on by me.

djanalyst likes this.
  6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

"So what if it moved?"

10_3XL likes this.
  7. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Usually when I'm getting my nuts squeezed and told to cough its anything but sexual. That also goes for when she is running her finger up my butt!

lbushwalker likes this.
  8. biker061

Gold Member

I didn't get a full erection but a little swelling when my female GP did a testicular exam & prostate exam. She's an attractive 50 something and we have interesting chats. This time she asked about my trimmed state, too.

ply and lbushwalker like this.
  9. minskminx

Gold Member

I had to go to the doctor when I was not well a few years ago. I had a very bad cough. When I went to see the doctor is was a very hot young male doctor!

I explained my symptoms and he said he was going to sound my chest and I had to take my t-shirt off!

So I ended up half naked while this young hot doctor, slid a very cold metal stethoscope over my chest and back. It was pretty exciting!

I got antibiotics and a hot flush!

djanalyst, ply, Amature and 2 others like this.
  10. John W

Gold Member

I have a female physician and getting an erection has never been an issue. If anything, just the opposite.

11. clubber_stevens

It did happen to me when I was 18 and having a full physical examination by a cute female doc who looked around late 30's. I tried to think about baseball when I felt it starting to happen but the fact I was totally naked in front of a hot doctor who was touching close to my genitals did get the better of me and I was at full mast in no time :oops::oops::oops:. I went beet red in the face. She gave me a reassuring smile and told me to relax and that this was not uncommon which did make me feel a lot more at ease. She was very professional and did not seem to be phased by my raging hard-on despite being inches away from it while she continued doing the exam. A cringe worthy moment in my life but also strangely erotic.

I was comforted to know this seemed to happen to a lot of young guys and is more of a natural reaction than anything else and have read occasionally about others having the same experience.

ply and (deleted member) like this.
  12. SlamminSammy

Gold Member

I recently had my annual exam with a female doc that's decent looking enough that I got hard just from her touching me everywhere & when it came time for my testicular exam, she sat in a chair & leaned towards my crotch so when I lowered my boxer briefs, my cock sprung out & hit her forehead!

ply, Amature, skinnyminnie and 4 others like this.
  13. CaramelLady

That made me laugh out loud! She okay????

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  14. AtkCCC

Gold Member

This morning I had 2 Nurses hooking up EKG leads to me..no I did not get a Boner but almost laughed out loud thinking about this thread during the exam. LOL

10_3XL and HotForHoney like this.
  15. SlamminSammy

Gold Member

Yes, she was very cool about it & laughed it off.

ply, HotForHoney and (deleted member) like this.
  16. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I wonder what happened when she went home... So honey, how was your day?

17. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Oh - the usual... Got cockslapped by a patient. Ya know - same old, same old. :)

ply, Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  18. JonJo

Gold Member

Never when being examined.
    My next door neighbour is an operating theatre manager (nurse in charge), when I was having my operation she was due on duty but because she knew me she swapped shifts.
    The nurse she swapped with told her that I'd got a full erection during the op and (no boasting) the doctor had to tape it out of the way.

HotForHoney likes this.
  19. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

de thnd. I had my pants on to hrse took my pressure and pulse, her boob pressed against my h
    A nursee once took my pulse and blood pressure, her big boob resting in my hand. My pants on were hiding the evidence.
    I wanted to fondle instead of just being passive, and try my luck. But I was amazed she let her boob stay there or didn't relocate my arm / hand.
    Once had a physio woman work on my neck. She had a student with her so instead of facing her student to let her see what she was doing she had her back to the student. Holding my head to work on the neck she, in my opinion intentionally, squished her boob on my face for a few seconds to do her thing. I could see at the beginning she was looking for a way to make it h
    appen.
    I had sweat pants and got this full hard on. I let it show for all it was, I wanted her to notice it and know she turned me on as hell.
    Another time she was doing something else to me and got so close to me, all I could have done is reach an inch to stick her nipple in my mouth. OH THE TEMPTATION. my heart was pounding.

Amature likes this.
  20. ilkley

Thanks for the replies everyone. Thought I'd pose the question as it was such a wierd situation to be in - a woman fondling my balls but in a non-sexual way.

HotForHoney likes this.