Female Breast Sensitivity

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by eandvk, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eandvk

eandvk Member

Was wondering how many women out here are like my wife...have no feeling in breasts or nipples? Or the other side.....any women that can orgasm from breast and nipple stimulation alone?

2. sxymma

sxymma New Member

I can come very close to orgasm through breast and nipple stimulation alone. I have orgasmed twice from only breast and nipple play before.

3. gillian

gillian New Member

I have a very sensitive right nipple and have been brought to orgasm on a number of occasions just from breast play.

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

When I first became sexual, I didn't have much feeling in my nipples. It only turned me on because of watching him suck my nipples, not the sensation.

A couple years ago, I dated a guy who loved nipple play. He just knew the right ways to suck them, play with them & tease me. Right away, I felt a completely new sensation & I was very close to having an orgasm the first time he did that.

Now, I can't get enough of it. They are super sensitive & it definitely pushes me over the edge.

5. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

i gave my GF 2 orgasims yesterday from just nipple play :)

Hope that answers your question :)

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

Female breast senistivity

Thanks for your input so far.....figured thered be a better response from the women, especially since its a question that pertains to every woman.
    From my past experiences before married life...about half the women had no sensation and the other half of them had some sort of arousal to as a few of you replied, some of them had orgasms from just breast and nipple stimulation.
    As Ive told my wife, if there was one thing I could change about her, it would be to have her breasts have sensation...kind of a loss for her when Im caressing and sucking her breasts and shes not getting anything out of it. Shes just like OK...go south where theres plenty of feeling...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.