Fellatio - If she doesn't like to but wants to

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Nutaku, May 15, 2007.

1. Nutaku

Nutaku New Member

Ok, I'm new here but...

My girlfriend and I Have been going out for about a year and 2 months. She tries to go down on me but says that she feels like she's going to get sick every time. She says she really wants to do it for me, but she feels sick and then she feels bad because it's hard for her to bring herself to do it. Is there any way to make it easier for her or to help her get over the sick feeling? Please leave me your suggestions.

2. Pride

Pride New Member

Well the only way to get over it is get totally used to it....if she throws up on u that sucks..lol

it reminds me of how i like the taste of certain foods but when i eat it the texture of the food makes me want to gag like apple pie and stuff...i WANT to eat it cuz i like the taste but the texture of the food in my mouth just doesnt get along for some reason

all she can do it try to get used to it i think

3. Tainted

Tainted Banned

First of all you need to make sure you bathe before if your trying to get her used to it. Even when clean the cock can give of a scent that just aint nice.Simple, thats one thing

second maybe it is the texture or "taste" get a flavoured condom that solves the flavour. The texture, get some jam or if your from america its jelly:) seriously sticky fun but its a good texture that is often palletable to people that dont like skin texture.

thirdly are you shaved? Again this could be a problem in her head. Get her to just kiss it and then if shes ok, lick it and then in her mouth after that. When that happens make sure you let her take as much or as little as she likes, why? try brushing the back of your tongue next time you brush your teeth.

Lastly dont force anything maybe she will never be able to even though willing if she cant she cant some things you just cant help
    Tainted.xxx

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

no idea why she is sick over it, maybe she can be more specific as to what it is that is making her sick?

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

There are all kinds of things you can buy to make the experience more pleasant for her.

You can go to your local sex shop and get something such as "Good Head" and let her put that on you as she is giving you a BJ. Some women don't like how it tastes, though. There are tons of flavored lotions you can use though. Ask a woman who works there what her favorite flavor is and try that.

Or just grab a can of Redi-Whip or Cool Whip, whatever they have where you live, and let her lick that off of you. They have all kinds of flavors now: Chocolate, Strawberry, etc.

After doing this for awhile, she will hopefully begin to equate giving you a bj as a pleasant experience.

6. nnnnn

nnnnn New Member

Maybe... assess if it's worth it to put your girlfriend in discomfort for a little pleasure. Maybe just me.

7. tannedpassion

tannedpassion New Member

tell her to put a mint in her mouth - it will help her not get sick, and the tingling will blow your mind.