Feelings

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by b4idie, Apr 23, 2015.

1. b4idie

Verified Gold Member

Ladies
    If your giving your man a handjob and he remains remains dumb before orgasm, can you tell he is about to cum. And whilst he is coming can you feel his orgasm through your hand.
    I would love to be able to find this out for myself, but the opportunity to ask another man if I can give him a wank, doesn't come up very often.

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

As a receiver of handjobs I know a woman will feel the orgasming if she does it the "right way" in order to feel it.
    She will know the orgasm is approaching, and when it's happening (pretend she doesn't see the semen squirt out)

3. Amature

Gold Member

As a receiver, I'm pretty sure my wife can tell when I'm about to cum. As much as I try not to, her hand jobs are so great that I always end up thrusting to her up and down movements. And she must be able to tell when I am about to shoot because she starts rhythmatically squeezing my penis and with her other hand massaging/squeezing my balls. When I cum, she stops the penis action and just squeezes my nuts until I am finished or ask her to stop.

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Sounds like things become too intense when you reach orgasm :)

Amature likes this.
  5. Barent

Verified Gold Member

No handjob ever really worked for me, I always opted for oral stimulation. I kind of envy guys that can cum from a H/J alone. I'd consider giving one to a guy, just to see how it feels to do it, but it's awkward to ask, and like you said the opportunity doesn't just present itself, lol.

#5 Barent, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  6. arugula

Gold Member

It's hard to imagine a guy not graciously (and eagerly) accepting a handjob anytime it's offered. Don't worry about being awkward.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Like Arugula says, I agree a handjob is pleasurable and if I was offered one in the right circumstances I would say yes.

8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I can relate to @Barent 's debacle of not being incredibly "into" receiving only a handjob. I haven't ever declined receiving one, but...

It's not that I won't reach climax or have an orgasm from one, but the sense of satisfaction and being done never sets in if all I've gotten was a handjob. It's like my brain/body are waiting and saying, "Okay, that was fun and good and all, but now...?" Whereas if I have received oral or some other form of stimulation as well as the handjob then the feeling of completeness is there. (Is this making even a bit of sense to anyone else?)

As for being able to feel when I'm about to hit my climax -- I've been told that even when I'm outwardly "unresponsive" she can feel it. She says she can feel a sort of swelling/pumping up through the base of my shaft and can see me harden and fill to the fullest and the muscles start to contract just before/during my orgasm.

Guess I'll never be able to fake it on her. :p

Barent likes this.
  9. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Lol don't ever be afraid to ask

Barent likes this.
  10. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

My wife says she can feel it pulse when I cum , as for knowing when it will happens it's all of the rest of her senses that notice I am about to. Not through her hand. I actually request hand jobs, I love oral too but I like variety.

Alwayslearningsex and Barent like this.
  11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Handjobs can drain - pun intended and non intended - and really satisfy, make a guy's toes curl and be very intense.
    I had those leaving me out of breath and feeling tingly on the body. Depends on the guy whether it satisfies or not?

12. Meee

Gold Member

The boyfriend doesn't stay quiet, but even so, there are a lot of other ways to tell when he is about to cum. His body stiffens and arches and strains. His breathing changes. His cock gets even harder. When he cums, I can feel his cock pulsing. I can feel his cum coursing through it. It's very satisfying to feel him cum.

djanalyst, lbushwalker and Doitagain like this.
  13. arugula

Gold Member

All I can say is, the boyfriend is one lucky guy!

14. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I never understood the whole "warning" thing, beyond being young and inexperienced. The human body, both male and female, exhibit obvious signs of the moments before orgasm. Women of experience know the signs, even with a new partner. I've only known one woman that needed to be warned. I chalk that one up to being 18.

xx

15. Lou_x

Gold Member

hi cappy this isn't entiley true, yes there are signs but not always obvious us girls like to know when giving a BJ for example as getting a surprise so to speak isn't pleasant, familiarity of partner makes signs easier to read.

xoxo

16. arugula

Gold Member

Manual shouldn't be a problem, but for oral I was taught that it was polite to warn the lady of the impending flood, at least the first time.

lbushwalker and Lou_x like this.
  17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

What he said and besides screaming "oh babe I'm fucking cumming" gives her an added thrill :)

18. arugula

Gold Member

LOL!

19. Susann

Gold Member

Not only can I feel his cock stiffen and pulse when giving a hand, but I can feel the same in my pussy. Now I gota go...

Amature likes this.