feeling the love <3

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by tiffers, Jul 2, 2012.

1. tiffers

tiffers Member

I usually come on here and talk about all these nasty things I think of ;) but I would like to express the ultimate fantasy I have, that I hope comes true some day..

Someday, I hope to feel a real love connection while im having sex with my bf.. The entire almost 9 years we have been together, I have never felt that love making feeling with him.. It always feels like either im a piece of meat he's using this week, or im just a fuck buddy.. he's never made me feel special during sex like im his love or the best thing he's ever had and sometimes I would like to have that feeling that im awesome and loved... I would like for him to kiss me softly and tell me he loves me and feel him make love to me slow and sweetly.. Not every time of course, but every now and then would be nice... I suppose it's just way too much to ask for..

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Tiffers, hell no!
    That should be the norm what you seem to crave.
    Hate to say it but I think that you are with the wrong dude :(

3. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

It's not too much to ask for. Me and my current girl have been together for over 4 years. I would say we have definitely made love. Very sweet and tender, lasting for hours. And it's great. I'm on the other end of the problem though, some days I just want her to climb on top and ride me til I can't take it anymore. But I doubt it will ever happen, she is just to quiet and sweet. Ultimately the sex is ok, just wish for crazy wild monkey sex sometimes...hehe

4. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Nine years in and at no point have you had sex that felt lovey-dovey? That doesn't sound right at all.

5. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

hate to say it...........but time to move on.
    if your feeling like a piece of meat then something is terribly wrong! especially with someone you have been with for 9 years.

you want love making and passion, swing by my way and ill show you lol.

6. tiffers

tiffers Member

7. igor

Gold Member

YES!

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Everyone is different I guess....if you guys have read any of sluttyfairy's posts you know how SHE feels about it...lol....every time I start to get , I dunno, " passionate" ?...you know, where I may caress her face or kiss her lovingly while slowly making love to her...she gets this look on her face and says " oh hell no!!youre not trying to " make love" to me are you!?!?" we have all night to " cuddle and kiss" after you're done fucking me....:lol

Ya gotta love a woman that knows what she wants....lol

9. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

^^^^^ yeah this is true, as everyone is different. i have been on both sides of it, one girl says fuck me like you mean it, and the next might say i want to make love to you. i can do either one, but gotta know what the girl wants and cater to that.

10. tiffers

tiffers Member

I like all that too, I would like some love making sweetness every once in a while.. Don't think im going to get it lol

11. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

My experience has been making love. Even the kinking stuff is slow and soft.

But there was one time, the last time being married, that she said fuck me. And I did. Not knowing it was going to be the last time, I would have made love to her.