[Ask a Guy] Feeling submissive around hung men

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by infofor01, Apr 28, 2014.

1. infofor01

Gold Member

I am a married male and consider myself bi (sometimes).
    My question is, say you have a friend and somehow know he was extremely hung. When interacting with that person, would you feel submissive or that you are inferior to him?

That is how I feel when I interact with someone I know is much more hung than me. In my mind I see them as someone I must obey if I am asked to do something.

2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I think you are placing too much importance and emphasis on "how hung" a man is (including yourself). I'm a recovering member of the Size Obsessed - and all I can tell you is that ultimately it doesn't make one bit of difference if a man's penis is 3" fully erect or 13" fully erect (except the latter is more likely to be told "No" by potential partners).

In the end, how you interact with them is entirely within your control. You shouldn't allow something like another man's penis size play into how you treat him - unless, of course, you enjoy being submissive to another man. Then it'd be a different story...

3. infofor01

Gold Member

Thanks for the reply.
    Thats the thing, I actually feel arousal when I feel like this around them. It be physically aroused or mentally. A friend comes over, i know his is very hung, while hanging out, he tells me "make me a drink"; I do not hesitate and quickly go make him a drink. Things like that.

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Well, then in that case I do not see a problem with it. If that turns you on and doesn't bother you then go with it, man. (Makes me wish I had a friend like you ;))

For me, I'm not into being submissive to another man. If ever I end up in a situation involving another man I would have to be the top/dom/whatever you want to call it. I don't care how "hung" he is.

5. infofor01

Gold Member

Yeah, knowing someone is hung kinda makes me weak in the knee's when I interact with them. If they were to say, drop to the ground and bow to me, id do it before he finishes telling me lol. I know size does not really matter (sometimes), but I seem to be very overwhelmed by it, since I was a teen.

Might also have to do with my experience with a guy, he was much stronger larger guy than me and ever since then, that submissive feeling towards men like that has been even stronger.

10_3XL likes this.
  6. 12barblues

Gold Member

It's a type of fetish I suppose. One that I think many men have, ..... SPH ....cuckold kinda thing.. And even a situation that many women seem to enjoy putting their men/ husbands in. No worries, just find people that share in your desires and go with it.

10_3XL likes this.
  7. infofor01

Gold Member

Yeah, I have been trying to get my wife to give it to the cuckold fantasy, for years. no luck lol.

8. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Female but interesting question :)

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Simple answer; no but dudes who are mentally tough do get my upmost respect.
    Actually I enjoy this game in the reverse as knowing and really believing myself tough in that sense I like to see otherwise "macho" guys give me due respect ;)

JonJo and opnm1nd like this.
  10. infofor01

Gold Member

Perhaps because you are built as a dominant individual.

11. opnm1nd

Gold Member

I know this is ask a guy but I'd like to offer my two cents.
    I'm not so sure if it's cock-size making you weak in the knees as much as it is confidence level. Various levels of confidence no matter how subtle can be picked up on and it stands to reason that a man swinging a little more between his legs might be a little more confident.
    As a woman, I was raised by my father (a very powerful and intimidating man) to be proud, confident and and cock-sure (lmao sorry) anyway I've always been able to hold my own with the big boys and it hasn't gone unnoticed in my life that i tend to unintentionally intimidate men. as a strictly heterosexual woman, nothing gets me hotter than a man who is confident and not intimidated by me. It makes me automatically feel submissive which is a major turn on. (i don't mean someone that is an ass either) he still has to be polite and respectful of me.... Just not intimidated by me.
    Anyway i can't help but imagine that's what you're feeling as well when you're around confident men.

12barblues and 10_3XL like this.
  12. JonJo

Gold Member

It could possibly be that you are subconsciously picking up on his air of confidence, if that's what the size of his cock gives him.
    Why it should I don't know - it's his knowledge of his possible 'good' performance, not size that should/could possibly give such sexual self confidence but only that sexual confidence. His cock size should not be the whole basis of his self confidence; there-in lies immaturity; which is the opposite of what you seem to find desirable.
    But your question was: "When interacting with that person, would you feel submissive or that you are inferior to him?" and my answer is No - because feelings of 'inferiority' are in the mind, and in my mind I am (now) mature enough to know that in the basics of life no man is my superior (is that a feeling of superiority? :confused:).
    Am I saying that you are being immature - No, I am just answering your original question - you already know, by your following posts, what and how you feel and that is up to you.

CaramelLady, 10_3XL and opnm1nd like this.
  13. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

SO TRUE. I consider myself to me a highly educated, intelligent, confident woman. I've been known to intimidate with my self-sureness.. But when a man is confident and not intimidated by me, it's sexy as hell. Maybe this is why I'm more submissive than not. Maybe it's because these are the only kind of men who make it into my bedroom, haha.

oldkid, CaramelLady and opnm1nd like this.
  14. opnm1nd

Gold Member

Also, at least for me, being submissive isn't in my repertoire out in the real world. So the bedroom becomes the one place where I want to be "dominated".

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Exactly!

opnm1nd likes this.
  16. JonJo

Gold Member

Never domineering ?

17. opnm1nd

Gold Member

[QUOTEo, post: 446209, member: 44724"]Never domineering ?[/QUOTE]
    Nah. Feisty maybe. Never domineering though. Lol

CaramelLady likes this.
  18. JonJo

Gold Member

Nah. Feisty maybe. Never domineering though. Lol[/QUOTE]
    Oh, I quite like it when a woman overcomes me, or rather cum over me :rolleyes:

19. opnm1nd

Gold Member

Oh, I quite like it when a woman overcomes me, or rather cum over me :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Then you understand how i feel. Lol

I initiate quite often and have no problem being in control for periods of time. I'm just saying that when the rubber hits the asphalt I love a man that takes what he wants and insists on driving. ;)

oldkid and CaramelLady like this.
  20. JonJo

Gold Member

I'd love to know how you feel :):rolleyes:
    Move over, mind my shift stick, I'm taking control:)

CaramelLady and opnm1nd like this.