Feeling raunchy

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I wrote this a couple of weeks ago, but never posted it because it's not really my style, I guess I was just feeling a bit raunchy that day. Anyhow, I figure, what the fuck, might as well post it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sitting home alone, watching TV when there is a knock at the door. When I open it, there is a man standing there that I somehow recognize, but know I have never met face to face.

As soon as I open the door, he forces his way in, grabs me by the arm and drags me to the couch
    I am in shock, but I let him push me down as he unbuttons his jeans, then unzips them
    he tells me to lay on the couch face up then he lays upon me, shoving his hard cock in my mouth

My mind is racing, I know I know this man somehow, but I can't know for sure how. I am gagging as I try to suck his whole cock in, my eyes are tearing up as he strokes his rod in and out of my mouth. I cannot move as he has straddles me and is using his legs to hold down my arms. He pumps at my mouth faster and harder, I feel I am choking with each thrust.

He assaults my mouth as I try to keep swallowing , not wanting to vomit or black out
    He fucks me this way for what seems like an eternity, pumping in and out of my mouth.
    I cannot see his face but I hear him growling at me to not fight him, to just relax and take his cock to the back of my throat. He calls me a dirty bitch that needs to be fucked this way, has to be fucked this way.I am turned on, and scared at the same time when I hear him say this.

He lifts himself off of me, then tells me to get on the floor on my knees as he sits on the edge of the couch. He tells me to come suck his cock some more, and I scramble to obey him, I am too afraid not to. I tentatively take his head into my mouth, then he reaches behind my head and shoves it down so I am once again taking all of his cock into my mouth
    From this angle I look up at him and beg him with my teary eyes to give me a break.He looks down at me and smiles a wicked smile as he uses both his hands to stuff his throbbing cock down my throat. All of a sudden, I realize who it is.........it is him, my cyber lover. I go from reluctant victim to devouring animal as I latch onto his cock with my lips and draw it in
    I can't get enough of his cock as I look up at him and tell him with my eyes that I am pleased to do whatever he wishes.

He increases the strength of his hold on my head and smashes my face into his abdomen, using me, abusing me. This gets me so hot, as I swallow hard and gag as he fucks my mouth. My pussy is actually dripping down my leg as he pummels me.

Finally, he leans back and releases my head and lets me take control as I suck him hard and fast. He tenses, then moans, as a huge load of cum rushes from his cock into my waiting mouth.

He empties his balls into my mouth as I try to swallow it all. Some of it drips from the corners of my mouth. I keep sucking him until he are totally limp in my mouth, then lick the cum off the corner of my lips.

Mb91 likes this.
  2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Enticing and erotic... once I realized you were safe. :) I'm waiting for a knock on my door. Sigh.

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhh......

yeah

baby!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Aww, thanks for not thinking less of me because I am a dirty, filthy, filthy, girl. :)

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Hey....

Thinking MORE of you actually......my kinda woman...!!!!!!!

lol

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

....WOWIE! ---- I mean, it was intense, and scary.. but then you mentioned ...He calls me a dirty bitch that needs to be fucked this way, has to be fucked this way.I am turned on, and scared at the same time when I hear him say this.... and that's when it got really, REALLY hot down here in 'Dixie"! :eek It kind of fit's every (...okay - almost every) women's fantasy about being raped - but by someone that they know... that they somehow ultimately trust.... that they somehow ultimately enjoy.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's fun to write erotica, it allows you to do things you would never in a million years actually do.

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Hey

.......and now you must go and DO them....

lol!!

......as should I !!!

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

CL you do and have made some really exciting stories on here ....the behind the counter one was just.......
    Lets just say i would have enjoyed being the guy that worked there :p

This one was just a wild thrill ride....Not something id ever wish to do, but in written form it souded so fucking wild .

10. SexyScorp

Gold Member

hmmmm....

me thinks the lady may one day be acting that particular one out....

hmmmm....

remember that "card" CL

:)

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Knocking on Mels door.

Hiker:dgrin

12. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I may get there first.....:)

We seem to have a great understanding......:)

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well for crying out loud! I'm the one doing all the work here, and you two are knocking on Mel's door? I feel so used! :p

14. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Sorry,
    Mel gave us an invite,
    Mabey I can do better the next time.

Hiker:sf

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Aw, you don't need an invite, my door's always open, just make sure you don't let the cat out and take off your shoes, please. :D

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Now thats quite the invitation :)

17. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Ohh...its terrible isnt it.:brow ...but we all love ya' just the way you are CL:D

Great story by the way!!

18. JonnyK

JonnyK New Member

What about our socks CL? :eyes

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sure, what the heck, tear 'em off, too. ;)

20. burton

burton New Member

wasn't sure about it at first.. but as it went on it got better and better