feeling like a creep

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jake_or, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Jake_or

Gold Member

Sometimes the thought out the day I feel some sort of guilt for the sexual thoughts I have all day... like I feel like a creep or pervert but I can't stop thinking about sex.... I mean nobody any harm nor would ever hurt anyone but I feel like a predator.... anyone else ever battled with this obsession and how did you overcome it??

Amature likes this.
  2. JonJo

Gold Member

You are a young man - it is perfectly natural for you to be thinking about sex, men much older than you do it.
    I am I think over twice your age and I still do it and enjoy doing it because it is part of being a man.
    As you say that you don't want to harm or hurt any one then I assume your thoughts do not involve such things.
    In life now a days we are constantly surrounded by images with some sexual content - the ad industry depends on it - some female clothing can be very revealing; so it is not surprising that a young man's already natural thoughts are 'fired up' even more.

You don't overcome it, you accept it as part of being a man.
    You can maybe try to sublimate it in many ways but I doubt you will succeed because it is an evolutionary instinct for a fit healthy young man to want to 'mate'.
    The whole success (?) of the human race is because, unlike other animals, we don't only feel like sex during a mating season but can be 'up for it' at any time.
    You are doing exactly what nature/evolution/God intended you to do.

#2 JonJo, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    Amature, Jake_or and CaramelLady like this.
  3. almostthere

Gold Member

Dude, you how many women I have sex with in my head daily? If a beautiful woman passes me my first thought is "id fuck that".
    Women!
    Now if its young ladies , that's a problem. And by young I mean under aged.

Don't be so hard on yourself. And BTW I haven't had sex with someone other than my wife in 25+ years.
    Go Tarheels!
    Sorry im in NC and it's March

luvbug, Amature, Jake_or and 2 others like this.
  4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yeah, you're normal..... I think about sex constantly.... I've been in two long term relationships, one where we rarely had sex and one where we have sex constantly... I constantly thought about sex, whether I was getting it or not.... You're just a normal male. As jonjo said, it's how we're programmed..if men only wanted it occasionally , and women only wanted it occasionally, the chances of us wanting it at the same time would be rare. Greatly reducing the chances for conception . So one of the sexes has to be wanting it everyday. It's just the math of it...

luvbug, Amature, JonJo and 1 other person like this.
  5. WS4

WS4 Member

Man I'm 49 work on a college campus and these girls drive me nuts short skirts,those leotard things with no undies. Saw one a while back see through dress polka dotted undies it just proves you ain't dead

luvbug, Amature, Jake_or and 2 others like this.
  6. CaramelLady

Well said

luvbug, Amature and Jake_or like this.
  7. EnglishDad

Gold Member

Thinking about it is not wrong it is as others have said normal instinct.
    Im sure females do this as well.
    Ive thought about sex with many females in the past/present, is even some of the females in this forum.
    If your single try taking it a step further, if not just keep it to thoughts.

8. sayss18

Gold Member

I think about sex all the time. Before I used to feel guilty about it, like you. Now I accept it more as part of who I am, a man with normal sexual needs and desires.

If I see an attractive woman I feel a strong desire to have sex with her, this is almost without exception and the feelings are very intense and physical. If she is dressed in sexy clothes I often feel even more intense desire - as her body and the sexiness of her clothes excites me. Afterwards, this is also accompanied by feelings of sexual frustration. This can happen many times in a day for many different women.

I find this difficult to cope with but I would much rather feel that than feel nothing. I think these feelings are part of the fun and enjoyment of life. I used to feel that having sexual desires for women was not respectful and I felt really confused and guilty. I still do sometimes but now I am starting to accept my feelings more and think that wanting to have sex with woman and respecting them are different things. I accept that I will always desire sex with women and that is just how I am. I respect them by not making them feel uncomfortable, knowing not all women I want sex with will want sex with me, treating them with respect and courtesy and - if the situation is appropriate - being friendly and getting to know them and enjoying their company without the expectation of sex.

I still don't have it all worked out though.

Sometimes, if I think the lady will be receptive, I try a little mild flirtation, making eye contact and smiling and sometimes she will smile back or I will see just a little twinkle in her eye and smile cross her face. Sometimes she'll even say 'hi'. If a lady is serving me in a shop or somewhere I will try to smile at her and make her feel good. It's is nice when I feel that I've given someone a little lift and made them feel appreciated.

#8 sayss18, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  9. backcheck64

Gold Member

The average male thinks about sex once every 7 seconds. enough said.

Amature, JonJo and Jake_or like this.
  10. almostthere

Gold Member

The average male thinks about sex once every 7 seconds. enough said.

Well I glad I'm above average at every 5 seconds

luvbug, Amature and JonJo like this.
  11. backcheck64

Gold Member

at every 5 seconds.... you become a creep LOL

12. Jake_or

Gold Member

Well thanks everyone =p yeah I just wonder what everyone would think if they really knew what was going through my mind

13. ginger

Gold Member

well that proves it im not normal i think and want it every 3 seconds..... "enough said" :p

14. JonJo

Gold Member

You don't 'last' very long do you - because there must be a recuperation period included in there :p

15. keefmac

keefmac New Member

Nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping ;).