feeling kinda quilty

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by violenttwilight, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. violenttwilight

violenttwilight New Member

after a night of partying, a friend and me were talking in my bedroom... i was laying down under the covers and he was just sitting on the bed... i fell asleep and woke to his hand rubbing between my legs... it kinda freaked me out cause we've been friends for years and i never would have imagined being with him sexually... but.. it did arouse me.. so i didnt let him know i was awake but i kinda moved and mumbled... eventually he started rubbing harder, i think testing to see if i would wake up... i pretended to be moaning in my sleep... it took him some time but he went under the covers and under my skirt.. i dont wear panties so it didnt take him long to discover how wet i was... he carefully rubbed me... each time i moved he would freeze for a few seconds... after about an hour he stopped... and then he went home... now i feel weird... i dont know if i should pretend i dont know what he did or what... i still know i wouldnt want to be with him but its been a while since i had sex...

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Welcome to the forums ViolentTwilight! :welcome

As for your question, Are you okay with knowing that he touched you without your permission while you were sleeping? I would be bothered if someone did that to me, especially if I was a female, as it could be considered rape. It sounds like you don't want to be in a relationship with him, but you might want to have sex with him because your lack of sexual activity recently. Rarely do "fuck buddies" work out in the end between friends or in general. It could end your friendship, are you okay with that? I'm not sure if I would want to be around him if I knew he did that in my sleep.

3. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

What other orafice do you want them to work out of? LOL!

Violent, why not just invite him over again and "fall" asleep again. But this time, wear some panties, and attach a note saying: "I know you touch me in my sleep, do you want to fuck me too? Because I"m not asleep right now, and am terribly turned on!" or something. lol.

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Yeah ... that's a little freaky ... The fact that he's fiddlin' around betwixt (I love that word) your legs without permission ... is kinda scary. I say try talking to him... see where it goes. :shrugs

If you're not comfortable with what happened, I suggest you put a stop to it or try and find out if you two want to try and make something out if it.

5. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

That is really uncool that he did that why you were asleep as opposed to seeking pre-consent. Whatever decision you make about confronting him or avoiding him I hope you are cautious about being alone with him after this incident.

6. pussycat69

Gold Member

I like that idea Red...sounds like something I would do.:lol

Somehow I have the feeling that he knows you were awake though.But if I were you,I would confront him one way or the other.

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I would have to agree with Ryan on this one. It would be a breach of trust. Who knows what else he would do if another situation presented itself to him.

It may be the spure of the moment thing, sharing of an intimate moment with you sleeping? Or were you just faking it the whole time? Sleeping that is.

The thing about this one, is if there was an understanding of trust between you two he should have been able to wait until you woke up and then he should have asked you.

8. blackhawkflyarm

blackhawkflyarm New Member

This is nothing but wrong in my book. In my business, trust is everything and I don't think you can trust this guy anymore.

I used to see this every weekend when I was stateside. Always goes like this...."Sir, I was drunk and my friend SPC X was nice enought to make sure I got back to the barracks safely. Then I passed out. When I woke up my panties were on backwards. I might have been raped but I was too drunk to remember......What do I do?"

Next time you "fall asleep" who knows what he might work up the nerve to do.

I've personally never seen "sex between friends" work out any way but badly. Then again, I'm old fashioned in that respect.

Tell this guy you know what happened and it's not acceptable.

9. Tico

Tico New Member

You shouldn't feel guilty you didn't do anything wrong it was him. Pretty scummy thing to do taking advantage of a friend asleep. It doesn't matter you were pretending to be asleep he thought you were out cold and took advantage. :down

10. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

RedMatrix's idea made me laugh out LOUD.

On topic though, I agree with most of what has been said above. ViolentTwilight, I'd definitely be careful, confrontation isn't my style, but it truly might be necessary for this situation. I would NOT let him prepare drinks for you if you are anywhere toghether again.

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

At the risk of being the 'devil's advocate', the guy was probably drunk as well. He may be fuzzy as to the actions that took place, or he may be quite embarrassed by the thought of what happened. Guys experience feelings of guilt also.
    I don't believe just 'letting it die' is going to work. Not if you are both in the same social circle often. Being friends for years should allow you to take the steps, as awkward as they may be, to have coffee with him and quietly discuss what happened. He may not know if you know what happened. Hence, he may not want to disclose it to you.
    I believe both of you will be relieved to get it out in the open, and apologize, and vow to not allow it to ever happen again.
    jmho ;)
    :rose

12. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

That's a side I never thought of Rose. :eyes

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LOL - It's the "Libra" in me. :shrug

14. violenttwilight

violenttwilight New Member

thanks for all your input... i have since talked to him and told him i was awake and that although my body enjoyed it, it is something i would not do sober... he apologized and said he knew i was aware but that he thought i was ok with it... he agreed that if i am under the influence of anything that he will not be sexual in any way... thanks again

15. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

So where does that leave you two? As platonic friends? How do you feel being around him now?

16. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Good job confronting him, that was the right thing to do IMO. :tup

17. TheBlob

TheBlob Member

I agree with one of the PP who said that he probably knew that you were awake :)
    I think i'd go for the bed buddies idea myself, if you're wanting it, and he is too... just make the boundaries clear BEFORE you start!

18. Thorn

Gold Member

If you are both ok with going back to the way you were before the incident then that's fine. He obviously has thought about sex with you before. You said the touching did arrouse you. I tend to agree with the poster above where she talks about the "bed buddies" idea. Of course that could be a big problem if and when either of you developed a serious relationship with someone else. :ugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.