feeling it..

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by fantasy*, Aug 2, 2008.

1. fantasy*

fantasy* New Member

inspired by some of the other threads around i thought id make a thread about a rather recent issue of mine (i seem to be posting so many lol but i need the advice!).. basically this might sound silly but sometimes i get really turned on and cos i cum alot when my boyf cums inside of me i cant really feel it much.. well im guessing this is because im really wet already but i dont really know what to do..i miss that feeling!!

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Can't really feel what much? His penis? Or your orgasm? Tell us a little more about what you're asking...I'm sure we can probably throw out some thoughts that will help. Take all the folks on this forum, put our collective minds together, and you might actually have a whole brain! :lol

BD

3. fantasy*

fantasy* New Member

lmao sorry i always seem to assume ppl like know what my brains thinkin... his orgasm that is lol

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I only feel a very feint throbbing, when hubby cums. It feels kind of cool, but it's not a very strong sensation.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

It depends on how aroused I am and what time of the month it is. Right before my period starts I can feel my husband's penis throbbing. Most times, though, I cannot.

I never feel the actual ejaculate. I don't think women have any feeling beyond the first few inches of vagina.

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

OH! Well, hmmm...I don't think that's all that unusual. I'm sure you can definitely tell that he's having an orgasm, right? Just not able to feel his throbs then?

Ya know, I don't know the answer to this...I'll have to ask my wife what she can feel, I've never thought of this question. The nerve endings in the first couple of inches on the vagina are the most dense and near the surface...there are nerve endings deep in the vagina, but they are not as near the surface and are more sparse (IIRC from a human sexuality class MANY years ago in college). So, essentially the sensitivity near the entry of the vagina is more in line with hands, face, etc., types of sensitivity, while deep in the vagina the sensivity is more along the lines of being able to feel deep pressure, etc. (As I understand it.)

Hmmm...here's a thought: maybe you guys could put yourselves into a position where his depth is very shallow, such that the head of his penis (the part that throbs the most) would be just in the first couple inches of your vagina? You might be able to feel the throbbing much more so. In fact, I think I might try that too (oooh, Flirty :brow Wake up baba...I've got an experiment for us. :dgrin) I think you'd have to choose a position that forces shallow depth...I don't think I could cum and restrain myself from pushing as deep as I can. ;)

BD

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I cannot feel that at all. Usually I am too busy cumming myself (sorry, BD). Now in my mouth, that is a different story.....:)

8. rosewood

rosewood New Member

[There are no nerves in the vagina, so you will not feel the mans ejacualte, however, you should feel his penis contracting while he is ejaculating. if his ejaculate hits your cervix, you might feel it.

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

No one here has mentioned this, so I will. For me at least, the feeling I have when my wife cums is primarily emotional, with very little physical. I do feel her vagina contract a little if I'm inside her and it's great, but the main event is the emotional rush I get when I bring her to orgasm by licking her clit. Once she is gripped by her orgasm, we share a feeling that is unlike anything I've ever felt when I cum.

Maybe if you just focus all of your senses on what he is feeling and try to enhance it for him, your emotions will kick in.

#9 pbs, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  10. cbrmale

Gold Member

You are so wrong (about the nerves)! Very wrong.

11. Paula

Gold Member

:eyes

12. CaliMike

CaliMike Member

Are you sure you're at least 18, dude?

Text: Vaginal Anatomy ???

13. Paula

Gold Member

I can feel him grow and when he ejaculates it seems to get some warmer. But anyway I don't feel the ejaculation itself, that is I don't.