Feeling guilty

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by closemind, Jul 30, 2010.

1. closemind

closemind New Member

Hi there,

I am so glad to see this forum where I hope I can get answer to few of my questions. I am 23 single and studying. I am single until now no girlfriends. Today I did something that is killing me from inside. I had given my books to one of college friend. She is not that good looking as I would expect a girl with whom I would marry or something but her body attracts me...she touches my hand sometime holds my hand..its give me pleasure..i feel like hugging her back tightly...though I know she consider me just a friend because she behaves like that only with other boys and girls...but I some how manage my urge...I don't want to go in much detail.

Today I had asked her to return my books today but she forgot to bring. As I needed the books so she gave me keys of her apartment to take the books myself. To be frank when she said that immediately thought of exploring her room, probably touching her undergarments etc started coming to my mind. But next moment I felt bad about it and I had thought she trusts me so much that without thinking of that I can do anything like that she gave me the keys. Later I did go to her apartment. I picked up my books but I couldn't stop myself from exploring her room. I went to her bathroom and I saw she had put her undergarments for getting dry. I couldn't stop myself from picking it up and touching and feeling them...I felt I could have smelled or kissed them too....but I didnt...I started feeling guilty and I ran away quickly from there...But again and again thoughts are coming that I broke her trust and I feeling really guilty that why I did that.. please help

Regards

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

How exactly do you think we could help you? You feel guilty so you know what you did was wrong. You invaded her private stuff and you broke her trust.

I honestly don't know whether or not TELLING her would be a good idea as she would just think that you're a total creep.

I just wouldn't let it happen again. Next time she offers you her keys, decline them and let her know you can wait till she does it for you.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

No need for her to feel bad about it too, telling her would accomplish nothing. You sound like you know right from wrong, use it as a learning experience.

4. closemind

closemind New Member

Thanks a lot for your reply...I will not let it happen again....But I just couldn't understand why I did it in the first place..you see from start I knew I was doing wrong... :(

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I do see that you know what you were doing was wrong. Sometimes as humans, we still do it anyway. You feel guilty and you know it wont happen again. It's natural every once in a while to do something that we look back on and say "damn..what was I thinking"

I know I've done a few of those too.

6. Lucky

Lucky New Member

You did it for a perfectly natural reason for your age, you were curious, you were stimulated, and you are horny. I don't think what you did was right, but it is understandable and not anything major enough to get all worried about, nor would I tell her. Best that you just forget it ever happened and write it off as a lesson in self control.

7. closemind

closemind New Member

Thanks a lot all of you for your sincere replies...I am glad to have this forum where I could share my heart...I will take it as a learning lesson...

Best regards,
    Closemind....its open again.. :D