Feeling deprived of pleasurable sex!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by The_Cone, Sep 3, 2011.

1. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

I feel so lost, confused and deprived. :cry

I feel like my boyfriend is crap in bed and I can't do anything about it. I try to show him how to pleasure me but he always says 'no no let me do it', and if I push him further he gets defensive.
    We had had problems in the past with him not liking to look at my pussy or even open it up. Oral sex was once non-existant but even now that I finally persuaded him into doing it, it feels CRAP and I get no pleasure!!
    All our sex are quickies with him not bothering to pleasure me in any other way, he NEVER kisses anywhere below my shoulders without me having to ask for it. It's a friggin' struggle and though I would never ever cheat, I have thought about what other men are like. We have been together 3 years. It is very rare when I'm around him for me to feel so turned on that I start pulsing down there and just want to be screwed silly. ARRRR, I feel like screaming in rage. He has changed in some ways for me but most of the time it does feel like getting blood out of a stone.

Not only that, but most of the time he can't keep it hard for more than 5 seconds if he moves/changes position from lying down. Recently I've been getting so frustrated because he tried putting his dick in me when it's soft and it actually hurts for me! So I tell him to stop and he gets defensive and frustrated!

The rest of the relationships fine tbh, other than the fact he hates me hanging out with other single blokes even though they are just friends.

#1 The_Cone, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  2. Maverick

Maverick Member

Sounds like me with my first wife.

Bottom line: He's selfish. He doesn't care about if you get pleasure. He just wants a real life masturbation doll. It's simple minded, but it's truth.

It's hard to change people like that. Only life changing events can make them change.

3. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Plus one on D-bag's comments, plus a little more. Don't think you will be able to change him, either, especially if your not in a committed relationship. That's a mistake too many people make, because there's no reason for him to change. Pull the plug. There's lots of other men out there, I'm sure, who'd love to make your pleasure a priority...

T

4. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

he wont change, he has no reason to, you still give him his pleasure and he doesnt feel enough for you to want to change for himself, honest opinion, get rid and find someone who feels and cares enough for you.

5. sayss18

Gold Member

I'm sorry you are not fulfilled in your sex life. You deserve to have pleasurable sex. There are many different kinds of men, many of whom would be happy to focus on your pleasure. It is selfish of him not to consider your pleasure during sex, I couldn't imagine being like that. Giving oral is one of the highlights of sex for me and I think there are plenty of men who love to give their woman oral pleasure. You shouldn't have to miss out and settle for bad sex. There is a whole world of sexual pleasure for you I hope you get some.