Feeldoe

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pbs, May 31, 2012.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Do any of the bi or gay gals on the forum know about this toy for girls, and have any of you tried it? Go to feeldoe dot com and the FAQ page for pic and description. Now I know why the landing strip might be left when gals shave down there. This looks like the best thing since sliced bread for 2 gals, and I'm told that it works well with a gal and a guy who likes anal. I was told about this by a lady friend who uses it with her hubby and loves it.

2. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Interesting.

3. slickdick

slickdick Member

My wife and i have the "Feeldoe Stout" (which was alot larger than it looks in the pictures and stuff) and its great! the onl problem is that she gets really wet at times and it slips out of her alot. For that reason we stick with the harness a little more.

4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I know, my lady friend says she has to use a harness too. I think they may be a bit optimistic to think that Kegels would be enough to hold it in place.

5. slickdick

slickdick Member

Exactly!! especially since its made of silicone too. She has to hold it with one hand half the time. While with the harness, she has both hands on my hips, just smashing away!!

Maybe they directed it for the self lubricating impaired!!

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I have the exact same issue SlickDicks girl has.

My husband and I have the stout as well, it's huge compared to what it looks like on the site. The bulb part slips out too often though. If you get wet..at all it's really not good for you. I have a seriously tight pussy too, so for that thing to slide out is pathetic.

I think that they need to create a harness FOR the feeldoe. Like..some sort of panty that keeps it in or something lol

7. slickdick

slickdick Member

Yea to tell the truth, I think the whole damn thing was a big waste of 160 bucks!! I could have got 2 more vixskin dildos for the harness that we have.
    I honestly wouldn't recommend it for anybody

8. EVA288

EVA288 New Member

Hi , why you guys using Feeldoe Stout ?