fear of getting raped

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by katy, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katy

katy New Member

Anyone else have this fear of getting raped when they are with a totally new partner ? Cause with my new partner I'm with not I'm far too cautious. I don't know why but this just keeps getting it to my mind. Is this normal ?

2. fstep

fstep Banned

have you been raped before? if not i think you got issues with trust thats just something you need to work on i mean you need to be able to see the positive in people until they give you a reason not to

3. lucid

lucid New Member

yeah like fstep said unless youve been sexually abused in the past youve got trust issues so id work on it some or see someone that can help you.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'm not sure how long you have known your new partner. How about spending time with your new friend in the company of others... at least until you feel more comfortable, and feel that you have gotten to know him deeper.

5. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Katy you are starting to scare me, is this the same 34 year old you are talking about? Please PM me. I am still waiting for a reply from you per our past conversations. Thanks Katy.

6. ScottyW

ScottyW New Member

Well I'd have to agree with fstep too. If you have not been subject to rape in the past, they you have no reason to be paranoid about your new friend. Maybe you should see someone or as rose suggested go out in a group until you know for sure that there isn't a problem

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Could be a past life memory coming through....

Be careful....dont take any risks Katy...

Be safe...protect yourself with light...

love
    xxx

8. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Katy

It is very difficult to comment on your original topic as the subject matter is potentially very deep and requires more detail to enable comments or advice in the right direction.

Regardless of saying that, your fear needs addressing and tackling even if just to determine whether it has foundations for true concern, or whether it is something that is deeper and with more complex issues.

Fear should not be a component of any relationship, sexual or otherwise.

If you feel able to provide more information I am sure we will be able to offer some genuine advice.

9. mousse

mousse New Member

Dont ever do anything you dont want to. Its not good to be afraid of everyone but its good to be cautious. My girlfriend was raped of her virginity by her boyfriend. She froze up and got scared and didnt say anything. He took advantage of that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.