[Ask a Girl] Favorite Vibrator?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by John W, Jul 13, 2014.

1. John W

Gold Member

Ladies, what is your favorite vibrator?

I'm not a woman and can't answer, but I will say that of all the vibes we have had over the years, the Lelo Soraya is probably the wife's favorite. At least in my opinion.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Evolved Novelties : Lucky 7
    http://www.amazon.com/Roulette-Edit...id=1405302010&sr=8-2&keywords=evolved+lucky+7 That's the item but for the love of all things, don't pay that price for it. You can find it cheaper elsewhere. It's mainly based in the UK so it's hard to get a hold of.

It's got a "roulette wheel" power switch that just turns so smoothly to control the vibration speed and a wonderfully smooth feel and gently textured body. There's a curve that the tip that hits the g-spot directly once inserted. Holy shit is this thing amazing.

Invest in one, then another as back up if one ever goes out on you. I replaced mine after about two years just for sanitary reasons. AMAZING toy.

3. xsweetxtimesx

Gold Member

4. sexylatino12345

Gold Member

Would this make a good anniversary gift to give my wife as her first sexy toy

5. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

Passed exs swear on the hitachi wand which you can get at CVS drug stores. Second favorites have been the rabbit vibes. Current prefers standard vibe haven't bought her the wand yet. That will be real soon :p

6. MrMrsBiggerblast96

Gold Member

Hitachi Magic Wand, blows me away everytime. It's so hot that buzzing sounds make me horny

-Mrs. B

7. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

Love starting on slow flick to hi for a few moments and as she gets close turn back to low and off then start back up again. I been called evil because I like to take some one in the edge and keep them there before I allow them to cum.

8. bettyisback

Evolved Novelties Dream Maker Nocturnal Emission. Hands down, no contest, this is IT. Not that I'm an expert as I'm a novice, I just got lucky .... in more ways than one.

This link may or may not work ....

9. sexylatino12345

Gold Member

I wish they made cool toys like this for men