[Ask a Girl] Favorite unatural hair color

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Flame, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Flame

Flame New Member

Silly question: If you (or the woman in your life) - for some mysterious but very important reason - were obliged to permanently change hair color, what color would you choose (or would you prefer she chose) and why?

And if you already dye your hair, you would have to choose a different color.

2. dukefan

dukefan New Member

My wife changes hers a few times a year, but i really love it blonde and red. So i guess a dark color would be a drastic change. With her skin tone and blue eyes she can pull off anything

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Red!
    I loooooooooooooove red. But not the normal red, bright fire engine red. ^_^

4. Meee

Gold Member

I'd be happy with a non-mousy brown, LOL. But a copper or a burnt red would be nice. With a hint of dark magenta. My coloring goes well with a natural-looking red, but I'd want it to be just a little jarring.

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife's hair is natural blonde, and doesn't take dye worth a damn, plus it looks kind of strange when it grows out, blonde roots with darker hair. But if I had my choice...RED

Love the old saying "red on the head, fire in the hole"

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Blonde or so black it shines like steel blue.

7. Flame

Flame New Member

Thanks for the replies :) I know that choice of hair color really depends on what suits us best but it's fun to change; it's amazing the difference it makes.

A girl I knew a few years ago had blond hair when I met her. She was pretty, with pale blue eyes. One day she turned up with her hair dyed black and it looked so stunning I was amazed! I had noticed her eyes before because I love eyes, but now there was no mistaking them.

I think that if I could dye my hair any color (and no one would care!) I'd go for red, like Mittimer says, bright red. Actually, an orangey red - like fire. I saw a girl with hair like that years ago and I've never forgotten it.

8. awakened

awakened New Member

I am a natural blond , but as I got older it became a bit darker. I kept coloring it my "young" blonde for years then left it natural for awhile, now I keep getting darker and darker with coloring. Today in fact I am getting my hair colored a brown "level 4" and underneath, a "level 3" then highlights to spiff it up. Have to look HOT for vacation. You never know who I may run in to.

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wifes hair, very blonde when she was younger (almost white as a kid), got darker after childbirth. She touches up with highlights on occasion. My sister, a natural blonde, couldn't take the blonde jokes and she dyes her hair almost black, constantly has to keep up with the roots because people are used to dark roots, but when they're blonde...a little freaky.

10. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

In my case, the natural redness of my wife's hair is better than anything she could do to it. She had a while where she liked getting it highlighted, fortunately she doesn't do that any more now.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I've always wanted mine a black/blue like Ibushwalker mentioned.

I like putting different shades of red through my hair so it catches in the light (nothing out there really) but other than that it stays the same dark brown/black and some "grey highlights" lol

When I was a teen a did the blonde but came out a yellowy shade so I went straight back to red/brown.

Now I just try to keep it simple..

12. nyxx

nyxx New Member

blue, lol... my gf does pink highlights every so often though

13. LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl New Member

personally i like when guys have natural hair color... i'm usually the one with crazy colors :p

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

For writing serious fiction, we use hair colours as part of the female character's personlity. Blonde is pretty, placid and pliant, black is a sexual temptress, brown is for a character lacking confidence and lacking personality. I don't know what red is used for and I have only used the colour once; for Guinevere because that's the colour she's always been (red hair and green clothing).

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

You'd be a hit at PTA/PTO meetings LOL.

16. Flame

Flame New Member

I LOVE your hair color!!!

17. Flame

Flame New Member

You're an author too? I am, although it's my secret job. I write under a pseudonym because I write erotica and I want to be in control of who knows that!

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have two books published in the UK as Australia is a very small market. Both are set in Russia, and the Russian girl has jet-black hair, so you can work out aspects of her personality from that. I wrote the story to be international, and it's a crime / romance with the couple escaping the clutches of the Russian Mafia. Good sex scenes as you would expect, but mainstream rather than erotic, although more explicit than most authors. I started writing erotica too, and some of my stories were published in a compilation and I went from there. It is truly very, very hard to carry 70,000 words.

19. Flame

Flame New Member

I've only had one published so far and I'm working on the second. Your book sounds excellent!

I agree that different hair colors have different personalities associated with them. Eye color too. I often use soft, brown eyes for the kind characters and piercing blue or cold grey for the nasty ones. For the men, anyway. For the girls, pale blue eyes can be sweet, kind and innocent whereas dark brown can be deep and cruel.

Hair length too. If I want a sexy, outgoing, independent female I give her short hair. If I need a sweet, innocent, feminine girl I give her long hair. Just stereotypes! All hair lengths are gorgeous and I've had everything from very short pixie, short bob, long bob to long enough to sit on :)

20. LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl New Member

that picture is a wig :) but thank u... my hair is actually bright pink at the moment