[Ask a Girl] Favorite thing

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by iacuras, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iacuras

iacuras New Member

What is your favorite thing about being a woman?

I've always wondered what it would be like to be a woman for a while, see what it's like to get fucked, and just generally be a woman. I've always thought it sucked that from birth everyone misses out on half of life.

2. north

north New Member

I agree! What I wouldn't give to try out being a man for a day.. just to know what it was like :)

Best thing about being a woman? For those of us who are genetically blessed, it's a very empowering feeling to turn men's heads and wrap them round your little finger without even trying. We're soft, we smell nice, we're pretty and curvy and caring.

It's fun to doll yourself up, but also to know that you can sport a rugby top and jeans and still be considered attractive. Unfortunately we still live in a society where men don't have the freedom to clothe themselves however they desire without fear of being alienated and judged by those around them. I really admire men who are in touch with their so-called "feminine" side.

3. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

This is a little off topic sorry, but somehow even if it became socially acceptable, I can't imagine a guy wearing womens' clothing being as attractive as a woman in mens' clothing like you describe haha

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm not ashamed to admit that one of my favourite things about being a woman is never getting a traffic ticket...just some verbal warnings. Gotta love having baby blues and the ability to maintain eye contact. :lol

5. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Lol holy crap if u saw some of the tickets my wife has gotten out of with blue eyes and DDs hahaha

6. vickisam

vickisam New Member

I see some of the guys I have been with having issues getting it up. it can be intimidating in a group setting (we are swingers). As a women, even if I am not excited, a little lube goes a long way. I have to admit I have sometimes, and not often, just laid back and... well faked it. Seems like a guy is not as lucky. You cannot fake a hardon. Or so it appears.

V

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

So you possess only half of the best sensations in existence, what a bitch. You must be missing all the fun... oops, I mean half the fun.

Dude, over the past 3 years you've suckered me and others into your obsessive threads many times. There really is more to talk about on SF than your one topic. Pining away for something you can never have is a total waste of life. Maybe you could take up World Of Warcraft. You can be a woman in there. 'course, you'd need smellavision.:eyes

Do not ever start another thread on this topic. But please contribute to SF. We need all the intelligent oversexed individuals we can get.

Thread closed,

HR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.