Favorite sex toy?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by heelfetish, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heelfetish

Gold Member

What is your favorite sex toy, and why?

I'm going to have to say my favorite toy is our strap-on dildo. We've only gotten to use it a few times, but there is something very erotic and pleasurable about being pounded by the woman I love.

We have many other toys in our collection, but that one is probably the most memorable. Anyone else want to share?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

i know I've answered this question before, but I LOVE singing the praises of my favorite toy!!!

My flexible wanded vibrating thingy!!! the actual vibrator is about 3 inches long, but it is very powerful (battry operated), and it sets on a thin coil-like spring wand. That makes it very versatile and it moves with me (that can be next to impossible when i orgasm - just ask thorn :lol ) I've had it for years, and though I have purchased other toys, it remains my nearest & dearest friend [​IMG]

3. Nobody

Nobody Member

I have bought toys in the past, but they have always been for the girl I was with, or really, really close female friends.

Anyway tonight I purchased one of those simulated flesh pussies. I've seen them around for years and honestly never had an interest in them. When masterbating I always used my hands and nothing more (perhaps this is why doing things myself never "did it" for me), but after having a sex talk with one of my female friends she insisted that I at least try one out sometime so tonight was the night.

It is amazing! For the first time ever my right leg actually shook while masterbating. It feels amazing. In the past while using my hand I would always cum, but the act never felt stimulating. This thing gets me so worked up that I would literally lose my mind if my girlfriend stepped through the door! She wouldn't know what hit her!

I highly recommend.

4. goldsounds

goldsounds New Member

I was just about to make a thread on this, but my favorite right now are these "tenga" cups I buy here in Japan. This shop has them:

http://www.kilian-nakamura.com/blog-english/?p=420

I'm totally addicted :)

other than those, I love my gf's strap-on

5. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife and I love our sex toys.our toys. The ones we use during intercourse are: Trojan Vibrating Ring, Penthouse Golden Egg and Pocket Rocket. The Trojan Vibrating Ring fits on the penis and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My DW says there is nothing like a real penis that vibrates. The Penthouse Egg can be used on the clitoris or inside the vagina during intercourse. My wife loves to insert it in her vagina and then I insert my dick and we **** with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms. The Pocket Rocket is great for stimulating the clitoris or the penis during intercourse. We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan) that my DW uses when we masturbate together. I love to watch her cum while using this. We have 3 vibrating dildos(2 jelly and 1 black rubber) that she also uses during mutual masturbation. I love to watch these go in and out of her vagina. We fantasize that we are having a threesome. We have some anal toys(Spectragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads)that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Our favotite lubricant is Wet Original and for anal we use Wet Platinum. Toys are hot!!! We also like to watch group sex DVD'S.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. katy

katy New Member

I would totally love to try sex toys. I never had one. The only one I have right now is an object that look likes a dildo but which is far smaller. Poor me !

It's totally safe though. Washable, no sharpy edges, and well I can cover it up with a condom even though even smaller condom is probably too big for it. Lol

7. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Hitachi Magic Wand.

8. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

i love to use all my sex toys

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, that!

10. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

It's kind of hard to choose just one favorite sex toy, to me it depends on what you're doing, whether you're alone or with a partner, where (the location) you're enjoying it, etc.

I suppose, that being said, I would have to say my hands, because they work wonderfully without batteries or a power cord, in any location, and they work on both myself and my partner, whether I'm alone or not. :lol

:)

11. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

My wife loves her rabbit. She has the most incredible orgasms with me in her ass and her rabbit in her vagina. She also has a set of anal balls called vibro-balls that are a favorite.

12. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

The rabbit is outstanding, especially in just that instance. Mmmmmm... Makes me all hot just thinking about it. :p

13. Ange

Ange New Member

Pocket pal soft silicone dildo. Great for solo anal or in a harness. Kind of soft for entry, but wonderful when in. Not too hard or long. Makes for comfortable back door play.

14. Chipicha

Chipicha New Member

Thirding that! :bow

15. loveit247

Gold Member

I love my mini root curved vibrator, it is great for during intercourse because it is bent and I can hold it on my clit while he fucks me.

My absolute fav is my butt plug. We haven't used it in a while but we both love it. He loves to fuck me doggy and push it in and out with his stomache and I love to use a vibrator on my clit, have him in my pussy and the plug in my ass. The orgasms from that are amazing!!!

16. Elvis

Elvis Member

The fucking machine I made for her.
    It doesn't get used often, but when it does......................

17. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

We're supposed to have a favorite? :gasp: Lemme think. If I were deserted on an island and could only take one sex toy, the ONE I could NOT live without would have to be my trusty bullet, because it works every damn time.

Now, if we talk about the one that I love using the most it would be my Pure Pleasure bloopy glass dildo, with someone's warm mouth on my clit above it. And I adore using it on the woman I love as well. It's the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.