Favorite positions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Frank Grimes, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

This one is quite simple, really. Just put your gender, and your 3 favorite positions, in order, with elaborations if you like.

Mine:

1) Doggy-style. I've always been much more of an ass-man than breast man. I love being behind her and being in control, and to see my cock go in and out. I get great sensation this way, I'm able to get deep, and I also like the sound of my pelvic area thumping against her butt. :eyes

2) Missionary. I really like this position because I'm able to look into my wife's eyes as I make love to her. I enjoy being able to control the pace, I get fantastic sensation in this position, and I'm able to get quite deep.

3) Her on bed, me standing beside it, her legs over my shoulders. Great penetration and sensation. Allows for great thrusting and hip movement for me.

3a) Standing up, holding her. This is a great position, me standing, her legs wrapped around me, and me holding her. It stinks only for the fact that in trying not to drop her, concentration is elsewhere and the arms get tired. When we've done this, we usually drop to the floor to finish.

As you can tell, I prefer the positions that allow me to control the thrusting and how deep I go. For whatever reason, she seems wetter and I get a greater feeling in these than I do when she's on top, which is our predominant position.

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Mine:

1. Missionary: Call me old fashioned, but this way has always been my favorite. It can be boring with certain people or painful if he completely puts all of his weight on top of me. The best missionary position for me is when my legs are on his shoulders. The depth is much more pleasing for me & I guess I like being a little "submissive" in that position.

2. Missionary with a twist: This position is one that I don't think is that common or talked about much. The woman lays on her side with the top leg up & the man straddles the other leg. The man can use the leg that is upward as something to grip on to & help thrusting even more. The depth is wonderful (even for the average or not so average sized man)! The sensations are completely different & can it hit the G spot like no other position. I definitely recommend this one to try if you haven't!

3. Woman on Top: I like this position because I can control how hard or how deep I want it. Plus I can sit back & play from behind!:brow

Ya know...for the most part, there really isn't a position that I DON'T like!:lol I've tried the standing up one in the past & I found that I can't get into it as much as I'd like. My fear is that he's going to drop me (I weigh more than what people think I do!) & I can't afford to be rushed to the hospital for a broken arm just because I trying to make things a little hotter in the bedroom!:lol

3. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

female

1) missionary... honestly first time i got a real chance for it was this weekend... my ex was all about doggy style but whooooooooo-eee

2)woman on top

3) laying on my back(well on my shoulders, ass up a bit) legs on his shoulders, him on his knees.... hehe, my roommates found out i'm a screamer because of this

4. crusty

crusty New Member

Male

1. Girl lying on her back with legs over my shoulders, seems to make her seem tighter and also allows you to go deep deep deep :)

2. Girl on top, I like to let her to have a bit of control and lets me use my hands to caress her tits/waist/thighs etc.

3. Doggy, feels great and like most guys I love seeing me going in and out, love it when a bit of air gets trapped, sounds strange but feels good, I find I have trouble lasting for very long during doggy unless I try and think about something else for a bit hehe.

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

So, we got a screamer, eh? :D

6. crusty

crusty New Member

I've found each of my gf's to be screamers at some stage haha I dunno if i'm just lucky or push the right buttons, I usually just watch their body language and try to respond to it.

7. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

That's the biggest thing with me as well. I find it feels too good to last long at all. As pleasurable as this position is, I wish I could last longer. :ugh

8. crusty

crusty New Member

Aint it weird, you do something to feel good but you want it not to feel so good so you can feel it for longer :D

9. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

While I haven't actually had intercourse yet (still workin on it heh) I've got my "idea" of what my favorite positions are:

1. Doggy Style - Come on!

2. Woman on top - I would have this one as #1 but since I've never actually had sex sex, until I do Doggy takes the top spot. It's like an aged oldie, gets better with age I would imagine heh.

3. 69 - I know this isn't a "position" per se, but it's so enjoyable I had to list it. I love being able to please my woman while she pleases me, plus having her moan on my cock while she's sucking it, it's just an amazing feeling.

10. crusty

crusty New Member

It's amazing how often your "idea" of a good position and what is actually good can differ, even from partner to partner as well depending on how they do it, chicks never seem to do the same thing as someone else when it comes to sex, my last partner was fantastic on top she had a couple of little tricks that i've never experienced before :)

11. bandit

bandit New Member

1. doggy-style. my wife's pussy feels different in this position, slightly better than other positions. but mainly, what does it for me is the sight of the curves of her hips and ass... fucking beautiful!!! i've alswyas been an ass man.

2. missionary. we have several variations on this theme, like all couples i guess. one of my favourites is when i lift myself up and slide my dick all the way out and all the way in repeatedly... this feels great for me and has her cumming in no time!

3. cowgirl.

12. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I agree totally. But why is that it feels different in this position. I agree with you that it does, no doubt, but I don't know why. Is it the angle? Anyone?

13. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Any angle similar to doggy postition that has that same angle. I have a prince albert piercings so in doggy postion it can make an intense rubbing in the gspot area so it woudl feel like shes being fucked and fingered at the same time. Also if you want to get indepth into postions. I suggest looking into getting a sex swing (love swing).. Many postions are availibe on the swing that you cant do on a bed or where gravitys at. lol. The swing reaches new heights. Got one and i dont often use the bed anymore. lol

14. desertguy

desertguy New Member

1. Doggy : I love a womans ass... Grabbing, spanking, its just the best. I love the way my wife burries her face into the pillow and moans when I fuck her really fast and hard. She loves the way it feels as my balls slap against her clit. To me, this is just the best!

2. Cowgirl : This is a great position because it allows me once again ample ass play time. :brow My wife loves when I slide a finger into her ass as we fuck in this position. I love watching the satisfaction in her face when I play with her breasts. And when she reaches around and plays with my balls...OMG! :drool

3. Missionary : This is a very romantic position to us since we can both look into each others eyes and watch the satisfaction we give one another. Also a great kissing position. My wife loves it when I alternate from slow and deep to quick and shallow. Also, she really loves when I grind against her clit. A couple minutes of that and its usually all it takes to get her off

15. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

Me on top and pounding her. The moaning sounds just make me wanna hit it harder and harder until my body gives out. Then we normally stop that and i stand up and hold her up with her legs around my waist. After my legs have given out we then do it doggystyle and i like to grab one of her tits if not both. If i grab just one I like to smack her ass and it gets red as hell and she tells me to do it harder. Recently she has started looking back at me with this sexy ass look that just makes me wanna just ram her like a deer. hehe

16. queen cat

queen cat New Member

1:Me on bed, him standing beside it, my legs over his shoulders.

2: Missionary

3:doggy-style/Cowgirl (sorry can`t decide which one I like better)

Hey anything long as its sex!!!! :brow :drool

17. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

ok lets c. tha top 3 postions.

1. where tha guy is holding me up, while my legs r wrapped round him. goin up n down. (intense pleasure)
    2. doggy
    3. missionary, wheres hes hitn it so damn hard n fast!!!

18. vione

vione New Member

whoah!

19. vione

vione New Member

I guess I missed this fiesta

20. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i dont know if it is already posted but my favorite is her on topwith her legs inside my legs. i have to inserted my dick first then hump for a while. then she puts her legs inside my and everything is tighter. and her ass cheeks feel bigger and tighter we have both cum doing this. oh and sometimes her legs gentling sqeeze my ball. aaaaahhh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.