favorite position for Anal?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Master9804, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master9804

Gold Member

Woman, What is your favorite position to do Anal in. Doggie, On your back, Your side. If u like it slow or fast. Deep or not. Do the woman like the cocks to be smaller or bigger. I imagine smaller. But what the hell. Ask anyway. Let us men know what u like the best.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

My favorite position is laying on my stomach, legs closed, and hanging off the side of the bed. He stands behind me and starts real slow. He only goes hard & fast when he can tell I am ready to orgasm (or if HE is going to "O"). When he talks dirty to me in this position, I feel so 'controlled', and that's a big turn on to me! I usually move my hand to rub my clit when i am coming close to orgasming.
    As far as size, I don't really have anything to compare, since Thorn is the only one I've ever had anal sex with. I like his size best! :)

3. smileygal

smileygal New Member

On my hands & knees, slow & easy and not too big :)

4. hellbilly

hellbilly New Member

I'll try some of this with my girlfriend.

Thanks girls x

5. pussycat69

Gold Member

-Doggy.
    -I like him to start slow...then he can have his way with me shortly thereafter;).
    -Don't like it small...medium+

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I like it when I have my ass on the edge of my bed, and then I insert my object, and then close my legs and slide it in and out! Wow! Intense! Ofcourse lots of lube has to be used.

7. Razorback

Razorback New Member

so you women...
    do you have pleasure just with the anal sex??

8. Rose

Gold Member

LOL - I've stopped Thorn right in the middle of hot heavy regular fucking, looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Fuck my ass, Baby!" - He was shocked, but he obeyed.... I love it! As I said before though, I do need some sort of clitoral stimulation for orgasm, even if its just the slight rubbing of the sheets with each thrust, but yeah! I have pleasure with anal sex!

9. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

nope, even after i've relaxed enough for the pain to stop and fast anal fucking ensues, the anal stimulation just feels like going poo. not orgasmic at all so i need clit stimulation if i'm going to have any real pleasure. this is true for many women, which is why most women who've tried anal don't continue doing it much, if ever, again. the prostate is great for a man, but only a few women have clitoral nerves that extend as far as the anus, or even the vagina for that matter.

10. shorty

shorty New Member

Yeah I hate anal sex it hurts and does nothing for me. Personally I don't understand why guys would want to do it in the first place. That is where all of your waste exits your body.NASTY! To me thats all it should be, strictly an exit, not an entrance.

11. Rose

Gold Member

There's just something about it being nasty and dirty and controlling and even a bit painful at first - something about it being wrong! :lol Mmmmmmmmmmm, I just love it!

12. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

yeah but does it actually feel good physically? can you describe it? does it make you get anywhere near orgasm w/o clit stimulation?

me personally, i've never thought of anal as being "wrong" or even gross, so i guess it doesn't have that naughty appeal for me. it just seems like the wrong hole, WAY too far from the clit to be much fun. i've told my hubby i'd be willing to do it once in a great while, because i know he likes it, but i don't want to stretch out my anal sphincter like some of the gay guys i know. it can cause bad fecal incontinence over time. believe it. :nerv

13. Rose

Gold Member

There are sexual encounter times, when Thorn wants to do anal, but i can tell that my butt just won't accomodate it that day. i tell him, and that's that. No problem. You would have to have that kind of understanding with your partner, I think.
    For orgasm, I DO need some sort of clitoral stimulation, as mentioned in post #8 - but the orgasm is quite intense, with the different sensation of the anal thrusting.
    I have no problem with stretching. If it was the ONLY way for me to have sex, perhaps that would happen (as with your gay friend). We don't do it all the time, or even real often. maybe once very couple weeks or so. Also, I suppose you would have to consider your partner's size. According to the stats, Thorn is of average length and girth, so there is no problem with that for me.

14. BA95TA

BA95TA New Member

Oh how I wish my wife liked Anal sex!!! She's let me do her anal like 2, or 3 times in the almost 8 years Ive been with her:( . But her pussy still feels hella good though:lol .

15. rickvr69

rickvr69 New Member

My wife loves it doggie style!

16. pussycat69

Gold Member

I can.But we usually start 'normal' first and incorporate it,most of the time anyways.

17. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I l ike it cos its kinky and dirty and I know how tight it must feel on my mans cock :) I like the back of my neck being bitten during anal too hehe.

18. Master9804

Gold Member

Damm Now that,s kinky. :D Sounds Kewl.

19. TheBlob

TheBlob Member

Yeah, i like anal too. It's got to be slow and gentle until i'm into it, then it feels great fast. I like it when i'm on my side, legs slightly apart.

20. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

My wife and I love anal. When we first started having anal sex, we did it doggie style. As she gained more control, she moved on top. Now she can bounce up and down and grind back and forth with me burried all the way up her ass. She says her orgasms are so much more intense with anal sex. Although she prefers to also be stimulated on her clit, she doesn't require it for an orgasm. She insists on having anal sex. We usually start out in her vagina, but we always end up in her ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.