Favorite pick-up-line that got you laid??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BitchN, Aug 18, 2012.

1. BitchN

BitchN New Member

OK....just got home from gym and this quy comes up making small talk, then he says "If you and me got together what do you think our child would look like?"
    I was thinking is he hitting on me?? He had to be at least 10 to 12 years younger. Then I tought, is this his pick-up-line?? Does that one work??

On my way home I was wondering what other people used as pick up lines, that I would throw it out there to see what you said.

What was it?? Did it work?? Is it a repeated one?? Or is it something just off the top of your head??

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Always hated pick up lines....never used em....always just had to engage in conversation and wing it. As I've said in other posts, I don't think having the right thing to say, is nearly as important as knowing which woman to say it to.

3. BitchN

BitchN New Member

True.....I had never heard a pick up line like this....so I just wondered if others used them and if they where this strange.

Just curious....

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have never used pick-up lines because they sound fake and contrived. I engaged in general conversation on something appropriate for the time and place and took it from there. My attraction to a woman and her attraction to me can be gauged from more than purile words, and mutual body language plays the biggest role.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yep....if youre "on" so to speak, the " pick up" part of it happens way before words are ever exchanged...my friends always joked that I " never got shot down" .....it wasn't that I never got rejected, it was just a case of me KNOWING which ones WOULDNT " shoot me down" .....as cbr said , it's body language and other subtle things that I can't even explain...just a " feeling" ...:D

6. Victus

Victus New Member

I've never used pick-up lines. I mean, I haven't been with too many folks (I can count them on one hand), but usually it was body language or them being quite desperate to get some that got me laid.

Though one of my best friends actually wants to get business cards with his name and number on them. Though it'd work for him, because he just has to enter the room and he gets all the ladies and gay guys staring at him right away. He can literally get anyone that he so desires with 0 effort.

7. conundrum

conundrum New Member

Hey BitchN, how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice. My handle here is conundrum.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Bitchn, that line is ancient going back at least to the hippies 60s, peace, make love not war era.
    I am at one with BB and cbrm on the rest.
    Once used the clincher "babe you have a pretty face but when you wear those your glasses your are pretty irresistible". The actual deal was done way earlier with scintillating chemistry and body language interchanges.
    Some guys do use pick up lines to advantage in making initial contact which either gets them rejected immediately (mostly) or in rare cases bristles or humours the target so much that the retort is ultimate challenge then game on!

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

That dude is called owning the room with absolute confidence!
    I was like you once; envious of my friend who was naturally like that but now I am just like him but in my own way.
    It can be learned and in my case the hard way; I had to prove it to myself first by doing crazy ballsy stuff most guys could or would never do like climb mountains, diving deep oceans, jumping out of planes and other such risks as making bold investments when other are hesitating.
    It is a mindset thing, if you are truly convinced that you can do anything then you can!

10. Magnum13

Magnum13 New Member

To some degree of success I have used.

"It's nice talking with you but, I'm putting a fuck on the table.

Take it, leave it or even piss on it if you want..... It's up to you."

11. Victus

Victus New Member

Sadly most of those investments you listed cost a bit of money, which I don't have XD;;; (I live no where near mountains or an ocean XD; )
    Maybe I could find something in this podunk little highway stop to do though to prove to myself I can do just about anything. I'll have to think about it...

12. kobe18214

kobe18214 New Member

best pick upline i used are ones me and my friends in highschool would spend hours think up them and trying them out on girls.ps they work half the time
    1.do you have a map {pause} a map to your heart
    2.also are you tired? cuz you been runnin through my mind all day
    3.wow just wow
    4.People watch the Olympics because it happens once every four years, but I'd rather talk to you because chances of meeting someone like you happens once in a lifetime

the pickupline he used is very offensive and dumb i would of chewed him out

#12 kobe18214, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  13. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

So guys, saying you don't use pick up lines is like I don't talk to girls and I don't think thaty is what you mean. If you approach a woman there must be a way that youi open the conversation. You say you use conversationm well how do you start conversing. "I like your dress" is a pick up line". "Is anyone sitting here?" Is a pick up line.

And BN... Did the guy at the gym get to talk to you?

14. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Yes the guy at the gym did talk to me. Or are you asking "how" he started talking to me.......like you said guys have to have an opener like you stated above. He asked me "Do you teach the spinning classes in the mornings" that started the convo. But everybody ask me that question if they're wanting to take the class.

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

Would start conversing just the same as if I were talking to anybody sitting next to me at the bar....

16. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I happen to be a huge Harry Potter fan...I know, weird right? BUt um, if you use a Harry Potter pick up line on me, I'm yours forever....

17. Victus

Victus New Member

Would you care to see my patronus ma'am?

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

I suppose breaking into my own kick-ass version of screamin' jay Hawkins " I put a spell on you" might not have the effect we're looking for....lol

19. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Lol....I'm a big fan of Twilight...but if a guy told me he could dazzle me and make me sparkle, I would just think he is weird....

I think I would rather hear "I'd like to be the monster under your bed and make you scream all night long." Just saying.......

20. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

haha no....I'm thinking more along the lines of "Mind if I Slytherin?"