Favorite games to play with your partner.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barvis316, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

Hi everyone thought it would be fun to get a thread started on game ideas you like to play. My wife and I occasionally like a good game to spice things up a bit but are always looking for new ideas. I will start with one of the games we play In a bit :)

2. sinner

sinner New Member

We don't play too many games. Simple stuff like tracing letters on each others bodies and guessing what it spells. I would love to hear some ideas.

3. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

Here is one we like to play.

Take your favorite card game we use cribbage. Get a pad of paper and a pen. Each time you win a hand you write down something that you would like to do that evening. Pass the paper back and forth and continue off of what the other wrote previously. At the end of the game you should have quit the night ahead of you. :).

4. sinner

sinner New Member

Much more competetive than my game. Bigger payoff too. :)

5. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

Sometimes we will add in the stipulation that whoever wins the game gets to add hope they would like to finish the night ect... Good times can't waiter get the kids in bed tonight :p

6. sinner

sinner New Member

Agreed. My problem is I fall asleep before my teenagers. Its either lots of bed creaking while their awake or wait for a better time. LOL

7. htoad

htoad Active Member

Here is a game I made up that we like to play, I posted about it a while back: http://www.sexualforums.com/26072-the-secret-word-game.html

Bunnnie and I get very competitive in our joint athletic, fitness, and recreational activities, so we often make "sexual bets" that the loser (or winner, depending on how you look at it :)) has to pay off within a certain amount of time.

When we play games that require some level of concentration (chess, putting, scrabble, rope walking), we are not above (depending on how private we are) saying or displaying something to distract the other person. Of course, there are penalties associated with that... but all is fair in love and war.

And of course, there is role playing, of which there are already several threads on this site. Just dressing up differently and playing out (and videotaping) a scenario for sexual purposes is a wonderful game in itself.

8. nurseharley

Gold Member

i've played with dice before but that's about it :shrug

9. awakened

awakened New Member

Oh we started with bedtime training early. Ours are 14 and 16 and they have to go to bed before 930. We had them on an extremely strict bedtime from day one. It is 925 here and we just got thru yelling at them" time to get to bed"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what that means:phat

10. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

haha nice!!!

11. sinner

sinner New Member

We were like that until my older guy went to HS. He's usually still doing his homework and piano practice when I fall asleep.

Getting back to the thread though: are there special sex dice or are there games with regular dice?

12. htoad

htoad Active Member

We got a pair of sex dice as a gift from friends, one die has pictures of sexual positions, the other has locations in the house.

13. awakened

awakened New Member

Sorry i hijacked the thread earlier. i had a lapse in my etiquette lol. I just remebered that i bought a cool game a few weeks ago called POSER the party game, but it is geared to three or more people. Maybe a threesome is called for hehehe

14. sinner

sinner New Member

No complaints from me about a minor digression. I suppose we could have a whole thread about not letting kids cramp your style. You will have to report back after you play that game. :)

15. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

Np from me. I have young ones still 3 and 7. So 7:30 bed time! Lol

16. Barvis316

Barvis316 Member

This isn't actually a game bit thought I would share anyway. I once made my wife a "naughty menu"

It started out as just things to order like a glass of wine or a piece of cake (hapened to have some in the fridge).

I also put on the menu hot bubble bath and choice of tv shows that I had recorded on the dvr previously.

After I got all of her relaxing out of the way then the menu turned to sexual acts that I know she likes (at least I low to think I know :p ). So me being the waiter wrote down her order and took over from there

So there is another one thatcan be fun

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

Our house is 'zoned' with our bedroom, the lounge room and the formal dining room at one end of the house, and the kitchen, eating area. the rumpus room and the other bedrooms are at the other end of the house, separated by two walls and two doors. The teenager's zone has it's own entrance door as well. For normal sex whatever noise the bed makes can't be heard, and for special times we take over the lounge room as well.

For games I have a very explicit computer game called secret desires which I run on a laptop, and something called 101 nights of great sex which we are part-way through, and this has a combination of activity cards and write your own fantasies to act out later. But really, any competitive game with fantasies and rewards is all you need. That, and a few hours of afternoon privacy. We find Sunday afternoons the best time for this: plenty of time, unhurried, fresh and ready for any sexual challenges. Again, the advantages of the zoned house with our two teenagers.