Fave vibe hiding spot

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hoochie_boochie, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoochie_boochie

hoochie_boochie New Member

Putting away the washing I found my wifes vibe in with the towels in the washing cupcoard. Do you hide your vibe? Where's your favourite spot?

Quite a shock since in previous discussions she said she hated the thought over having something plastic inside her. I left it with a red ribbon around it so I'll see if that gets a reaction!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

OMG!!! I hope you are present when she gathers towels next time. I would love to see the look on her face, when she sees the ribbon. [​IMG]

We (husband and I) have a shoe box in the top of his closet that holds most of our private stash. I have a couple small vibrator toys in my freestanding jewelry box near my side of the bed. We are empty-nesters, so we don't really have to hide them, but the kids and grandkids come over and 'make themselves at home', so it's a good thing to keep them hidden.

I hide nothing from my husband. He's half the fun, when I use them. :brow

3. Brad

Brad New Member

My wife keeps her favourite clit vibrator inside her pillow case underneath it.

I discovered one night as she was asleep and it switched itself on when she rolled over!

I instantly recognised the nice buzzing noise and managed to switch it off. I slept with a smile on my face!

4. teamster145

Gold Member

We have a little locking box in the closet we keep stuff in so the kids will not find it.

5. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

Theres these special pillows with a zipper that you can put a whole bunch of toys and such in. Plus its convinent to in case we're in the mood to play with somethign, its right on the bed instead of getting up and walking someplace.

6. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I keep my vibes right under my bed within easy reach ;)

7. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

I have one in my kitchen in a decorative teapot, a teeny tiny one is in the bathroom medicine cabinet in a cup, one is in my jewelry box, and I have one in my purse that looks like a lipstick. They are all small, bullet-type ones.

8. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

hehehe my current bf bought me a christmas stocking fo rmy vibes lol its lovly and red with elastic and ribbon round teh top, just what i need to hide ma toys in it lol away from siblings lol hehehe alot of other good ideas tho x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.