Fav sex position and oral correlation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rockyraccoon2, Nov 28, 2009.

1. rockyraccoon2

rockyraccoon2 New Member

My girl said she's never cum from oral and she's not a clit person. My attempts at oral (though very inexperienced) have failed. But she says her favorite position is on top, and she comes from grinding against the pubic bone. Isn't that clitoral stimulation?

If a girl's favorite way to cum is on top and grinding against the pubic bone, shouldn't she be able to come from oral too then? What are your experiences?

2. sinfinity

sinfinity New Member

She says she's not a clit person but she probably means no direct contact on her clit. I would suggest researching oral a bit more. And grinding down on top of you is a lot different than having your mouth down on her cunt, sir.

It's an extremely personal and direct experience. There's the wetness of your mouth - your lips, tongue, teeth to deal with. The fact of knowing that your nose is right there, that your eyes are right there.

We've got a lot more going on down there than males. You get the same basic sensations when we're on top of you, but it's not the same. Your dick doesn't lubricate itself - your mouth does.

So nah. It's not the same. Also, get her to try and ride your face.

3. rockyraccoon2

rockyraccoon2 New Member

I asked - she didn't really like that idea. So how do I do oral that best simulates her grinding on me? I understand the no direct contact thing. Do I just flatten my tongue and lick over her hood?

4. Raven69Skye

Raven69Skye New Member

Yes that is clitoral stimulation. Many women can't cum from getting oral. Everyone is different.

#4 Raven69Skye, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
  5. aloha.6969

aloha.6969 New Member

similar but not really. When she's on top, she's in control at how much pressure and stimulation she wants. When your giving oral, she's not in control. Try to make communication a bigger factor, have her tell you what feels good and what doesn't. Or maybe she needs something inside her at the same time...