faulty clitoris!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sarahandnick, Jan 10, 2009.

1. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

Hello all

Following reading another thread i thought i might ask this. Before i started dating my girlfriend she used to say her clit just didn't work. I have spent along time trying to disprove this. Now it seems to have gone the other way. If i play with her clit eventually she says its so sensitive its almost painful and forces me to stop.

So I was wondering if anyone has similar problems, or has tips on how to help us in this problem.

Nick

ps Its not all bad though, her g-spot definately works! :lol

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I don't like direct clitoral stimulation, so if that's the only place you are touching, it might be sensitive!
    Try touching different places on her vagina, or right below the clitoris and ask how each thing you do feels.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

What are you using to "play with" her clit? You fingers? Your tongue? A vibrator? A cheese grater? What?

Please give more details and tell us your techniques.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

More information will help a lot. Having had a few lovers in my past, I know that all women are different when it comes to clitoral stimulation. Some like a hard pressure, most like it average, some are very, very sensitive and need an extremely light touch. I had one long-term lover who, if I was to touch her with my fingers, would have been in agony. I used an extremely light touch with her, as light as I could manage, on the side of her clit and it worked every time. Most don't like direct stimulation, so with most women you rub the side rather than the top, but some women, the ones who like hard pressure, need direct stimulation.

Give us some idea what it is you are doing (lips, tongue, something else) and how and where you are doing it. Also give us an idea why it didn't work with her before: did she get sore or was there no orgasm. How did her partner touch her (lips, tongue, direct pressure, indirect pressure, hard, soft).

The best way to learn how to arouse a woman is to get her to show you how she masturbates, and take it from there. From watching her, how hard and where she touches, you should be able to duplicate that with your tongue.

5. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

Sounds like you all think im the preverbial "bull in a china shop"!though i guess using my neighbours orbital sander could have been a bad idea!

I'm quite happy with my ability to arouse and satisfy her, I would just like to increase the repetoire. She doesn't tend to play with her clit at all while she masturbates, though this has increased recently. Think in the past she has had some fairly rubbish partners and some good ones so don't know what they did!

As for what i've tried, we have spent along time getting to know each other and most of what you said we have tried. But always good to get suggestions, sometimes its easy to get complacent!

Thanks

6. doop

doop New Member

I've been with girls whose clit would get really sensitive with direct contact, sometimes rubbing the clit-hood instead of the clit directly can take it down a notch to the right place.

7. Logger

Gold Member

My wife's clitoris is sensitive if touched from the front, with my finger. I first start with water soluble lubricants, and work the side of the clitoris.

There are two basic movements I use, one is running my finger up and down, along the side of her clitoris, with more pressure toward the inside of the lips of the vulva. The other movement is sliding my finger besider her clitoris, and then moving my hand in a 1/4 inch cirlce motion.

If I do it right, I get a feeling of heat from my wife's pelvis, which gets me hotter.

The other day, my wife was fingering my nipple, while I was fingering her clitoris. So I started imitating the movemetns of my wife's finger. If she was moving her finger in a circle, I moved my finger in a cirlce; when she started moving her finger in straight lines, back and forth, I moved my hand up and down, with my finger sliding up and down the side of her clitoris. She seemed to enjoy the non-verbal communication.

//

8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Used to happen to my wife during marathon sessions. All I know is that it got to a point where if i touched her clit she would yelp and jump away. It was a real reflex like i touched her with a hot poker or something. we usulally just let here arousal level subside a little and then she was good to go but we usually stopped after that.