Father in law saw our home made pics

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by vjd01, Jan 31, 2008.

1. vjd01

vjd01 New Member

Recently came back off our holidays where i let hubby take some naughty pics as you do only to find out father in law used the pc and has seen the pics hes coming round tomorrow what do i do

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Just because He used the PC doesn't mean He
    Saw the Pics, Did you do a History check?

Hiker

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, what makes you think he saw them? Word to the wise: Password Protect. Anyway, if he is your Father in law that means you are married, and it is none of his business. How do you think his daughter got here? When he comes over don't mention it, and if he does, which he won't, tell him that he should not be snooping......

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

There is only one answer of what to do, and that is to do nothing! Don't say a word. If he mentions it, even in an oblique way (which would be terribly bad form), don't apologise. If such a thing were to happen and if it were me, I'd just tell him straight back 'yes we took some photos the other day' and leave it at that.

While I am sure that it would be embarassing to think he may have seen your photos, as far as I am concerned you're an adult married couple and pictures like this are just a fun way for a couple to share a different type of sexual pleasure. I am broad-minded, possibly more broad-minded than your father-in-law, but don't forget that he is a sexual person too, with his own past and his own desires in life.

We forget this of our parents, but I am a parent of teenagers who are old enough to be sexually active, and at the same time my sex life has never been better. So I sort-of know both sides, and what happened (if it happened) is not as bad as you may think.

5. K3VIN

K3VIN New Member

I agree that if you don't mention about it, I don't think he will say anything back.

6. songlee81

songlee81 New Member

how do u know he seen the pics, even if he opened up the file he shouldve closed it, maybe only viewing one at the most

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I agree with what's been said. Time to take a stand as an individual adult (both you and your husband). Some parents find it hard to allow their "children" to grow up and do things that perhaps they find objectionable.

Honestly, it would be rude for him to bring it up. If he does, just be matter-of-fact with him, "yep, that was us!" and drop it. Remember, you don't have to explain your private bedroom antics with him. And you don't have to feel embarrassed or like you did something wrong.

8. Thorn

Gold Member

Like someone else said. IF he opened the file and saw the first pic he should have closed them right away. We once stayed at our son and daughter-in-law's house and baby sat our grandson while they were away for the week end. She said, before they left, "Don't look in our top dresser draw, There's something in there that you shouldn't see." We knew she wanted us to know about the pics because we are all open about sexual matters. I would never venture to look at those pics even though, on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11 and a half and in her early 20's and I'm always a horny sexual MoFo. Anyway as others asked, how do you KNOW that he saw them? Do you know or do you just think he may have? Please let us know.

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

You just seem to have nothing but trouble with that father-in-law of yours don't you?

Btw...everyone, this is the same user who's father-in-law was spying on her and who's husband refused to do anything about it. And later on she gave into her husband's threesome request and afterward he started calling her a slut and whore, etc. I'm not sure what kind of advice you expect us to give you about this situation, but it's not going to be any different from the advice we've all been giving you all along.

Get the hell out of that marriage. You deserve so much better.

10. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, Puss. This whole situation worries me.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

It all seems like a desperate cry for attention, IMHO.

12. Thorn

Gold Member

My mind has been enlightened. Thanks Puss.

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ah yes...thanks for jogging the memory, PIB! I'd expect this FIL might actually bring it up, based on the prior posts. If he does, just tell him point blank "It's none of yer damn business!".

CL...cry for attention from who? The OP?

BD

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, I meant the OP. See, what I see here is a trend. I'm noticing patterns. I suppose I should just keep my mouth shut, as I'm talking out of my ass here, BUT, I feel there is much more to this story than we are being told.

That's all I got to say.

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Now that Puss has reminded us, I remember this OP, and I agree that there is a plea for attention, but if it is from an abusive relationship, that makes sense. I feel there is more to it to, but I am still on the fence. Bottom line, if you makes you so unhappy get out!

16. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Well..if he is in any of them, then he has nothing to say. If that is something that you and your partner find sexy, and willing to do, then he has no business saying anything IF he even saw them.

17. beemer

beemer New Member

By the sounds of your father in law IF he did see your photo's he wont say anything to you but he may come up with some good excuses to be able to use your pc again. so now is the time to move them or make them more secure.

18. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Yes. This.

May I add a :heavy sigh:?

I don't even know what else to say at this point.

19. jessy-wonders

jessy-wonders New Member

Unless he was snooping on your computer you have nothing to worry about. But if you are worried that badly about it I say just VERY subtly ask about it.

20. HuntersPrey

HuntersPrey New Member

curious as how to do a history check on puter? i know how to check the internet history but how do ya do just the computers history itself?
    my father in law is a idiot! i aint real sure but i think he watched me and bf through my window one time! how gross!