Father / daughter roleplay - scenarios and suggestions?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by RaedwolfAndLalita, Dec 9, 2012.

1. RaedwolfAndLalita

RaedwolfAndLalita New Member

My wife recently revealed a father/daughter fantasy she has with me. She's been pretty open-minded with me and I'd like to return the favor to her. I'm not generally into the age difference stuff, but I'm trying to explore the concept. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for scenarios to play with.

What she really likes about the concept is less about punishment and feeling dominated, and more about feeling safe and protected in a sexual way, by a stronger, bigger, very trustworthy individual.

The only thing we've really talked about is the "daddy, I had a bad dream, can I sleep in your bed." We are looking for more creative ideas, or even expansion on this concept if you can't think of anything more. She likes to be the one initiating the sexual contact and is also open to the teaching fantasy, "do you what you're doing? it's called a blowjob," or what have you. If you don't have any specific scenario ideas, I'd also appreciate general suggestions, preferably from women, about what they like to hear from their partner during daddy play.

She's very embarrassed about admitting the fantasies to me, so I'd like to be able to give her suggestions to see if she would like them. However, I'm finding myself a little stumped, because it wasn't a fantasy of mine prior to her admission.

Ideas??

Raedwolf and Lalita
  2. armypiper

armypiper New Member

you could try the teacher/student thing

3. roughrider

roughrider New Member

Photos:
    You could try daddy giving a training to his daughter awaiting to go for her honeymoon. He can tell how he performed with her mother at their honeymoon. How he struggled to undress her. How she reacts when he attempts to enter her etc. Being daughter is also the wife it will be a great turn on for her.
  4. RaedwolfAndLalita

RaedwolfAndLalita New Member

I appreciate the advice, guys. She's not big into the student/teacher thing, because she likes the more trustworthy character of the father. As for the honeymoon/wife scenario, she's more into the cuteness and the naivete of a younger daughter role. She said that since she's already my wife, she doesn't care to pretend she's filling in for a different wife. She is into the teaching stuff, but at a younger state of mind, and not involving a different relationship than the father-daughter one. Thanks though, it's hard for me to wrap my brain around to expand on what she wants, so I appreciate the effort!