Fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by getatme19, Jan 1, 2013.

1. getatme19

getatme19 New Member

Ok so im sure that other people have the same fantasy but i cant help but tell my story and see what my options are. I've been with this girl for about 4 months now and the sex is great but i have this fantasy that i really want to act on. i want to watch and masturbate while my girl fucks another guy. ive been thinking about it for a while and want to act on it. im not sure how to really bring it up. I like my girlfriend alot but am not in love with her so i really wouldnt mind to much is she ended leaving me as a consequence but i cant help and want to act on these feelings.

I also had sucess when one night we had sex and then after i went out with friends and left her in her room. the sex we great and i left we txted each other that night and i told her that i would be back and go in her room to sleep with her around 7 am but that night i left my friends house early and went to suprise my girl and walked into her room at 3 am. when i came in she was asleep with one of her man friends in her room! i couldnt believe i acted mad but i secretly wished i could have walked in on them fucking.. so close lol. of course i stayed with her cuz its mostly just a sexual connection between me and her, and i love her sex. i want her to have sex with other guys as long as i know about it or watch. any opionons on how to approach this topic? if any guys might be willing to help my fantasy i may consider it. i know she really loves me so i dont know how receptive she will be to this idea but who knows cuz im sure she did fuck that guy that night i was just to late to catch them

#1 getatme19, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ok, she is lovely, now swiftly remove those pics from this section or you will be banned. Read the rules about posting picks and before you re-post make sure you ask your so called GF if she is happy to have her face appear on a sex site.

3. getatme19

getatme19 New Member

sorry edit complete. any opinions?

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Why don't you just ask her outright? You obviously have nothing to lose. If she leaves you she leaves you. That's the worst that could happen. And if she says no you could always find someone that wants to.

5. Peteher

Peteher Member

My favorite fantasy. Done this before and I get an incredible rush. Just let her know you have a Pervy fantasy. She will ask, then tell her. See if she will dress sexy and rub on,flirt etc with a friend when you guys go out. Go back to your place and the three of you hang out , she can flirt, give a lap dance, etc. see where it goes from there. Oh, btw I'd love to see her pics ! Send me a couple! Like me most guys that like have this fetish have girls with incredible bodies, for me I like watching her body while she gets fucked