Fantasy writing with a friend

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Joys, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Joys

Verified Gold Member

I enjoy writing fantasies about my wife with friends online. My English is not that good but I have plots and we complete each other but the bad thing is at some point, it gets cut and never really finishes. Here's what we did some time ago with a friend from another site. It was written though pm's and emails. It's copied and pasted from the actual messages so forgive any typos or grammar mistakes

If you like, I'll post others written as well. If anyone is interested, we could continue this or co-write some other fantasy. It's fun - when you're not too busy though..

#1 Joys, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  2. Joys

Verified Gold Member

trex: Hey....

OK, this is the fantasy I was thinking about. (and fantasizing about)

We are in a nice restaurant. I keep noticing you two sitting at a table. She is wearing a lot cut top with a push up bra showing some lovely cleavage. She is also wearing a short skirt and showing a lot of leg. I think she tells you that I keep lookng at her.

You tell her to tease me. As dinner progresses, she shows more leg. Eventually her skirt is pulled all the way up showing all of her leg. At one point it looks as if she is playing with her nipples, maybe even pinching them. Then she opens her legs and shows me a brief glimpse of her pussy. I look at her and she looks directly into my eyes and smiles. She then motions with her finger for me to come to the table.....

Me: You seem hesitant and look at me. I raise my drink towards you as a toast and gesture you to come join us. You grab your drink and move to our table. My wife does nothing to cover her legs, on the contrary she parts them more and lifts her skirt more so you can see she's wearing no panties. You sit across me, next to her. We exchange some pleasantries and I tell you that we noticed you checking her out and if you liked what you see, you could get some more...

trex: I am a little nervous at first, talking to you both after looking at her legs for so long. But I sit down beside her, very close, and we talk until I get comfortable. We get to know a little about each other. I have my leg right against hers. I allow my hand to rest against her bare leg. Her skirt is pulled up even higher now and her legs are apart. She puts her hand on my leg as we talk and she looks directly into my eyes. I get braver now and begin to caress her upper leg as we talk. You ask me how I like her and if I like her body. I say she is stunning!

Me: I tell you that we're here on a vacation and the main object of this vacation is to get rid of all our sexual inhibitions. I explain to you that we have talked about sharing her a lot of times but she had hesitations and that we had agreed on this vacation she would have none. As I talk, I realize she has her hand on your leg and feeling your bulge as you caress hers. Then she moves away, slides her chair a little away from you, takes off her shoes and puts her tiny feet on your lap, massaging your bulge with one. This can be seen by anyone in the restaurant but she doesn't care. I see you bite your lip and grab her foot rubbing you.. She squeezes her tit with one hand and fliks the other in her pussy then leans on you to let you smell and taste it

trex: I am stunned. I can't believe my eyes. First just sitting beside this sexy lady. And now she is rubbing my rock hard dick with her feet and toes. I see her massage her titties and gently pinching her nipples. I am so turned on. Then I see her rubbing herself between her legs as you tell me about the sexy vacation plays you have. Then she offers me her finger. I eagerly suck it. She repeats the process and I suck it again. She smiles at me and then at you. She says openly, "baby, can I carry him back to the room and fuck the shit out of him while you watch?"

Me: I tell her I love that idea. We leave the restaurant and start walking to our hotel, me following you two. You put your arm around her waist and grab her ass. She snuggles in and you lift her skirt up giving me a show.

trex: We are walking very close. Our arms are around each other. I am gently massaging her ass. We stop several times to kiss for a moment. I occasionally play with her tits while we kiss and she reaches below my belt to rub my crotch and use a finger to trace the outline of my very rock hard dick. At one point I lift her skirt to allow you to see me playing with her lovely ass. I slip my fingers between her cheeks and begin to think about what all I want to do to her lovely bottom when we get to the room.......
    Me: We get to our hotel and rush to our room. I open the door and once we're in she holds my hand and gives you a wet kiss.

She excuses herself to the bathroom and I offer you a drink from the mini bar. I ask you how you feel and what you expect

trex: I thank you for the drink and explain that I have no real expectations. I'm just glad to be there and willing to go along with whatever develops. I wonder if it would be ok for me to undress.....
    Me: Just as I was going to say "I'd love to see that", she comes out of the bathroom with her skirt off and only her revealing shirt on. She sits in the middle of the sofa across the bed as we still stand with our drinks. She signals us to sit beside her so we sit on each side of her. She grabs my head with a hand and kisses me deeply and whispers "are you sure about this". I move my hand to her bare thighs and say "You know I have been longing for this. I want you to enjoy every second as you wish. This is all about your pleasure".

As I move my hand up her thighs to her crotch, I realize she is rubbing your crotch as well. She reaches for my cock through my pants while never breaking the kiss. So now, she has two cocks on each hand. "Unzip him" I whisper. She takes her time rubbing your cock and you can't take anymore and lead her hand to your zipper. You unzip it together and she reaches in your briefs with a sigh blowing in my mouth.

trex: I am so exciting see you two together. Holding each other, kissing passionately. Her pulling your dick out and rubbing it. Then rubbing my crotch and eventually, with my help, unzipping my pants and pulling my dick out. Finally it is out of my pants and she is stroking the shaft and rubbing the head between her fingers. I am hard as a rock. It feels so good to feel her hand and fingers on me. She eventually turns toward me and begins to kiss me. I begin to caress her shoulder and slowly move my hand down to her lovely tits. I kiss her more passionately and begin to pinch her nipples. I am breathless now..... I look at you and think, what next.....
    Me: She’s now stroking both our dicks between us, something I longed so much to happen. I unbutton her shirt to give you better access to her breast as I lick and suck the other. Her head is tilted back as we both suck each of her her breasts. I signal you to undress as I stand up to remove my pants too. Being released from our hands and tongues, she starts to play with her clit, spreading her legs wide to let us watch She rubs it fast, almost reaching an orgasm but I stop her grabbing her hand.

I move down between her thighs and start licking her pussy. I realize she is soo wet from all. She shudders and moans as she has her first orgasm by me just touching her clit with my tongue. When licking her I look up to see her reaching for your cock. You move close and feed her.
    trex: I see you licking her lovely pussy and its almost more than I can stand. She is so sexy and beautiful. I am stroking my hard dick and look into her eyes. She motions for me to come closer. I lift myself up and she starts stroking my dick with one hand and rubbing my balls with the other hand. I watch you continue to lick her pussy until she cums. She only slows down for a moment.

I then bend down to kiss her and massage her tits and pinch her hard nipples. She regains her composure and pulls my dick close to her mouth. She begins to lick the head of my dick. Scrubbing the tip with the rough part of her tongue. She then starts sucking the head. Slowly at first then getting faster and faster. She is now sucking the entire length into her mouth. I look at you and you are watching us intently as you masturbate.

Doitagain, CaramelLady and 10_3XL like this.
  3. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Me: I quit licking her to watch her reach up and take your cock in her mouth. I was disappointed when she had said before that even if she fucked another guy, she would not suck him but here she was, licking and stroking the large cock of a total stranger we just met at a bar!!!. I sit between her spread legs as I watch and gently rub her clit with one hand and stroke myself with the other. It is an incredible sight for me.

She takes your cock out of her mouth with a loud slurp and looks straight at me. "You always wanted me to do this didn’t you" she asks me and I give her clit a hard suck and a kiss in response.. Then she turns her head and looks at you, stroking your cock. "I'm gonna take him inside me too" she says as she lowers her mouth on it again. I can see the pleasure in your eyes as she goes all the way down. You start pumping in her mouth too, reaching down to her soaked pussy and put a finger in.

She shudders and squeezes your hand between her thighs as she lets out a huge moan on your cock, having her second orgasm.

I get up and move beside her to watch closer and rub her tits as she sucks you, leaving you the space between her. I reach to the drawer beside the bed and hand you a condom. I would prefer it to be bareback to experience a "sloppy second" but we had agreed with my wife to this.
    trex: This experience is almost more than I can believe. This lovely lady is sucking the head of my hard dick between her lips while you play with her tits and masturbate. She then sucks nearly the entire length into her mouth. I gasp! Then you get out a condom and then realize that I really am going to have the opportunity to make love to this beautiful woman.

I move between her legs and begin to lick her pussy. I scrub her clit with the rough part of my tongue then move down to suck her pussy lips and insert my tongue inside. Her pussy is very wet. I can't stand it any longer. I roll the condom over my dick and press the head at the her lovely entrance. I then look at you and you nod in approval. Then you move over to let her start sucking your dick again. I move the head just inside her tight pussy and look at her just as she starts licking the tip of your wet dick. She smiles and says "fuck me, please fuck my pussy". I smile back and say "there is nothing I would rather do!" I press the entire length of my very hard dick inside her wet pussy and begin to take long deep strokes.

Me: I'm thrilled that my wife has given away all her inhibitions and that we have found this friend that she goes along with. I was soo delighted when you moved between her legs which were wide open in anticipation and her words "fuck me please" added more to that delight. I hold the back of her knee to help her spread wider as you enter her. She moans loud and looks straight in my eyes. "He's in me" she says, "ohhh he's fucking me". I kiss her and feel her heavy breathing in my mouth. This guy we met only a few hours ago at a bar is the first one in her other than me. I reach to the back of her neck with one arm as I hold her leg apart with the other and pull her head on my lap. I watch her breasts sway as you pump in her with long deep strokes. "Harder" she demands and start stroking my cock in her mouth...
    trex: Hearing those beautiful words come gently from her beautiful lips, I can barely control myself. Her voice so sweetly saying "fuck me please!" I feel the warmth of her amazing and beautiful pussy through the condom. I see her gaze fixed on you as she again so gently and breathlessly tells you "oh he is fucking me." I watch your fingers on her lovely tits as she sucks your hard dick. I see her cupping your balls as she sucks the head, then the entire shaft deep into her mouth. I fuck her faster, still unbelieving something so incredible is actually occurring!
    Me: As she's edging another orgasm, she removes my cock from her mouth and stops you too and says "I want to be filled with cum". This shocks me even more as we had just met this guy and don't know his past. But I was too turned on by the situation and the idea of my first "sloppy seconds", I let go. She let's your cock slip out of her and straightens up, grabbing it with both hands and gently removing the condom. She kneels and sucks for a little while, then turns around on her hands and knees facing me and offering her entrance to you from her back
    trex: I am surprised. And a little tentative. I look at you and you nod in agreement. She starts sucking my dick again for a minute after removing the condom. You are watching her beautiful lips on me intently. She then turns around on her hands and knees. I see her taking your hard dick into her mouth again. I look at this amazing view and can't resist kissing her butt then licking her pussy for a minute. I insert my tongue inside her wetness and and continue licking her there until I move upward and lick her asshole and press my tongue as deep inside as I can. I then gently enter her beautiful pussy from behind with my rock hard dick. I feel her warmth and wetness and I slowly go all the way in with a single movement. I put my hands on her hips and begin to slowly fuck her while watching her incredibly beautiful bottom.

I know I can't endure this for long. I can hear her moans and know she is also very close. I begin to fuck her faster. She then takes your dick out of her mouth and says "oh yes thats so good, fuck me! Fuck me harder. Oh yes I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Thats all I need. I also start to cum as soon as I hear her voice. I am completely breathless from this amazing experience with these two awesome new friends....
    Me: I was enraptured by her insatiableness, how she pushed her ass back to meet your thrusts in her and how she exclaimed to be fucked harder and harder. Good thing she took my cock out of her mouth or I would have exploded. That could wait, I had other things in mind. Seeing you tense and moan, I realize you are disposing your cum in her. So my dilemma of seeing her covered in our cum or taking the chance for the "sloppy seconds" is over. I can see that although she has cum several times, she's not over with it. You move out of her and I see the stream of cum running down her thighs. Not to waste any, I replace you, entering her had never been so easy. It feels so slippery and sloppy, I wouldn't be able to cum like this if it was not for the recent actions. She moans and rocks, reaches her hand to your now softening cock. "I want more" she shouts out, "fuck me more.... I'm cumming again". I begin thrusting in her real fast and hard now, I think I'd hurt her but she enjoys that even more with all the lubrication
    trex: I stand and watch you enter her as my dick grows soft. I see your very hard dick slowly and easily slip in her drenched pussy.

I enjoy hearing the sounds your dick makes as you start slowly fucking her. I can tell you will not be able to fuck for long before you also cum inside her. As I marvel at your dick in the pussy that I just came in, I feel her mouth on my dick again. I am still wet from cumming in her pussy but she begins to gently suck me anyway. I look at you and can tell that you can't last much longer. I also sounds like she is about to cum again as she is getting fucked by her husband. I love the new friendship we have started and hope this is a relationship that will last a long time. I then feel her take my dick out of her mouth and she begins to moan, saying "oh baby yeah, fuck me baby, fuck my pussy. Make me cum again. Make me cum!" That's all you need to hear......
    Me: I'm craving to cum when I hear her moans but she's so slick, my cock slips out. I turn her over on her back and move on top of her between her legs. Her legs are almost on her own shoulders and I'm right on top of her belly. She grabs my cock and starts stroking it furiously with one hand as she plays with yours with the other. That's all I need and I let it go with a groan. I cum like I have never cum before, on her hair, her face, her tits and last drops on her belly. finally I drop down, spent and exhausted and she spreads all the cum on her body and licks whats on her fingers. She has an evil grin on her face and she says "I certainly did enjoy that". We all lay there with her between us, gently playing with our cocks with each hand.

trex: I think it would make a very sexy story. Hopefully one that she would enjoy reading also. I can't wait to see where things go from here.
    Me:
    Ohhh, we can have many more rounds with her, maybe take her out for some teasing exhibition too wink

~~ Ended here ~~

Doitagain and 10_3XL like this.
  4. CaramelLady

Wow!!!!!!!! This was great!!

Joys likes this.
  5. 33stack

Gold Member

I can't wait to see the movie!

Joys likes this.
  6. Joys

Verified Gold Member

In process of negotiation LMAO:p

7. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Wow. That was great. I'll be thinking of that later ....

Joys likes this.
  8. Joys

Verified Gold Member

It stayed there with trex. Want to go on??

9. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Yes! This is a fantastic fantasy

10. Joys

Verified Gold Member

OK... Want to write something yourself or together?

11. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Hmmm. It may have to be a bit. Lol hard to stay focused. Multi tasking

12. Joys

Verified Gold Member

PM me whenever you want to start writing;)

13. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I will for sure! Though I feel you are the better writer. It's hard for me to express my fantasies. I get worked up and type bad. Lol

14. Joys

Verified Gold Member

As I said, typing is the least concern, can always be corrected (we have friends here that we can ask assistance LOL). Better if you do get worked up, it's the imagination that counts

Doitagain likes this.
  15. nudist78

nudist78 Member

great...... looking for more