Fantasy with Ex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by fantasien, Jul 14, 2005.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Her hair was a dark brown and as smooth as silk. Her eyes were a light shade of blue and dark eyelashes that brought out her eyes. She had a slim body and though still and still a few pounds on her, which is one of many things he liked of her body. Her legs were slim, just like her stomach and the rest of her body. Her thighs were thick and tone.

What she saw before her, standing in the middle of the room, was a person who she knew was a total winner in her own mind. He stood 6’3” with toned and strong looking legs. He also had a nice pair of eyelashes. Ones that were commplented on by almost every woman that noticed them. His eyes were a medium shade of brown with short hair. He also had a chubby stomach, one that still kept a slim figure.

Her name was Lindsay. His name was Nolan.

“Wow, I couldn’t wait for another second for you to get home.” Lindsay expressed in a quite whisper with a sexy tone.
    At the sound of her voice Nolan turned around and faced the large bed that contained a very beautiful woman in bed.
    “ I’m sorry babe. I couldn’t get away from the office fast enough.”
    “ But I am sure it won’t happen again!” Nolan replied grinning as he started to undress himself quickly to catch up. He was a very prestegious part of a company that he began to create and had Offices on both east and west coasts of America.
    She had her entire body displayed out on the bed, with her 34D’s that were very well cared for which Nolan took some credit for and with her legs spread she also displayed a nicely trimmed pussy.
    Nolan began to pet around her stomach and began caressing her breasts. With not a second to spare She Locked her lips to his. She began to move her hand down his chest and stomach and felt for His penis and began grasping it with a soft but firm press and started moving her hand in an up and down motion along the shaft of his penis.
    “Wow you are really glad to see me today!” She replied.
    “ I have been trying to take care of it ever since I left work. But I never had the chance. Until now.” He responded with his anticipation growing.
    “ I’ll take care of it for you then if you don’t mind?”
    “ I’d be much abliged.”

At that exact moment she moved from under him while he got on his back. With her knees on the cushion of the king mattress she grasped his excited penis and slowly guided it into her mouth, inch by inch.
    After getting to the base of his penis she pulled it out and then took it back in. Going all the way down to his groin. His penis pulsing with delight and elegance. Saliva began to form around Her lips and drain down her neck and between her breasts.
    She took Him out of her mouth and reached for a scarf on the bedside table and began to blindfold Him.
    She made a hand motion towards the closet doors behind her and another woman stepped out bearing a full pair of breasts much like Her's. Mystery woman's hair was a dirty blonde that followed all the way down to her mid-back and her eyes were a dark brown.
    Mystery Woman wore a firey red leather harness with a reveled a thick 10 inch dong made of cyberskin. Mystery Woman walked the rest of the way to where all the action was and paused for a moment.
    “ Babe can you open up your legs for me please?” She asked in a smooth sexy voice. Without any reluctance she got what she asked for. She moved her self so that her soaking vagina was on top of His face.
    “Baby, I want you to eat me out like there's no tomarrow, understand?”
    “Yes, my Queen.” He responded. He began to move his tongue to feel for the location of her sweet vagina. He found it and began to lick in a circular motion. After a few seconds, he opened up his mouth and dove his whole mouth right into her and began eating her delicious insides.
    She bacame comfortable, she spread apart His legs once more and reached for his butt cheeks and spread them apart opening up his anus for Mystery Woman.
    She lowered her face into the opened crevas and began to slowly lick around His anus and it responded just as She thought. Moans quickly turned to mild screams of desire.
    “ Keep eating me baby, I have a surprise for you. Your doing great!” He obeyed and continued.

After this was said, Her friend unsuspectingly slides the 10 Inches of mass into His anus, Resulting in a loud deep groan. His response was well predicted. He enjoyed it! She took that as the que. Mystery Woman finally started pressing the large red dong into his anus and His anxiety turned to the largest grin that She had ever seen in the bedroom. He had begun to groan after receiving the entrance of the large mass of cyberskin penis.

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

He was a man, and was used to this kind of play during young adult age. But this, was totally different! It was the one fantasy that he finally was able to experience live! He was enjoying it considerably. Still blindfolded, keeping his legs open and spread.
    She moved her hips back over Nolan’s face. She thoroughly enjoyed His techniques to oral sex and wanted more! She spread open Nolan’s anus again and held it open licking around the top rim of His anus as the Cyberskin penis slid in and out. She began to feel her body gyrate furiously her nerves going hay-wire. All the little orgasms that she had during the time that they had started would never come close to what she was about to experience. She began to prepare her self. He was also preparing himself for a water slide of juices. She looked up into Mystery Woman's eyes and stared into them with intensity. Mystery Woman's eyes grew big and angelic. Screams began echoing through the entire house and it's exterior. Streams of come began rushing out of the withering vagina. Come ran out from the vagina walls and into His mouth. Trying to swallow up all of her juices, but there was too much to fast. Come started to drain out of His mouth and down his neck.
    Gasping for air, He slowly regained some breath. After the intensity of her orgasm had settled and He could get some breath, he ripped off his blindfold. She saw an overwhelming grin on His face and She knew what was coming. He looked up to see who was Sliding in and out of his anus and a look of shock came over him. He couldn’t be anymore happy at this moment. He moved up to Lindsay’s lips and kissed her with a lot of compassion and desire. His body began to twitch and his mind began racing at two hundred miles an hour. He lost connection with Her lips and tried to keep his eyes open. Mystery Woman grabed his ankles and held up His legs alowing better and further entrance into His anus.
    Trying to keep his eyes locked on Her, He began to thrust hard against the cyberskin Penis. She took Him in her mouth once more and runing her mouth up and down His shaft. His penis rubbing against the inner walls of Her Throat, deeper and deeper. He looked up at Mystery Woman once again and locked eyes with her's and it all came at once! Come began squirting out like a supersoaker and into Her mouth. Her throat clenched on His shaft feeling all the pulses of come. Her eyes began to water and come drained out of her mouth. Groans and screams echoed so loudly that they could be heard in the entire hotel floor that they were staying at. With that, Mystery Woman, seeing all the intensity in His and Her's eyes, began to orgasm. Unlike anything that Mystery Woman had experienced. Both moans and screams created a harmony together as both of them came.
    The room reaked of hot sizzling sex, and there was still a lot more to come. Mystery Woman, from the intensity of her orgasm her legs became weak And began to pull out of His anus and collapsed on the floor which was covered with a big fury rug that cusioned her from the fall.
    After regaining some stregth, Mystery Woman pulled her self up ont the bed that contained two really exhausted people that she owed the honors of this fantasic afternoon. colapsing on the opposite side of Him, she expressed just a breath of exhaustion and said, "What a workout!"
    " Get some rest babe. Cause we 'aint finished ret!" He expressed immediately falling asleep.
    The Woman on the other side made a small smile and fell asleep.