Fantasy sex part 2

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by nakedman, Dec 22, 2015.

1. nakedman

Gold Member

Early Saturday afternoon, I had to go back to the marina to see if she was there again this week and to make sure I wasn’t dreaming and that she was real. I park my car and walk across the beach towards the pier where her boat was docked. Walking up the dock I see her boat and notice the name of the boat “the Queen”, fitting for her. As I approached the boat I didn’t see any movement or sounds and thought that she must have left.

The next thing I know, I hear a voice from behind me saying “You looking for someone”? As I turn around, there she stands, her golden tanned body, breasts that were so full and sexy. All I could mumble was a weak “Hello”. She walks past me and brushes against my arm with her breast, a tingle runs through my body and she asks “Are you coming aboard or are you going to stand there all day”. I wasted no time and went on board with her. She puts the bag she was carrying down, pulls out a bottle of wine and asks if I wanted a glass. How could I resist an offer of wine from her.

She pours me a glass and hands it to me and tells me to sit down. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her large breasts in her tight bikini top. As we drank our wine, she said “Last time I got you off, your turn to get me off”. She stands up lowers her shorts to expose her string bikini bottoms and orders me over to her. “Now get me out of this bikini, but you can only use your mouth”. I quickly kneel beside her and start to untie her bottoms with my teeth, as I got the one side undone, her bottoms start to fall and exposing her firm tight buttocks. As I moved to the other side to untie it, I kiss the exposed cheek. Untying the other side, her bottoms fall to the floor and I proceed to kiss each cheek before standing to untie her top. She pulls her long blonde hair to the side so I can see the strings of her top. Quickly pulling on them, releasing her large breasts as her top falls to the floor.

She walks towards the couch, and I quickly pull my shirt off and get out of my jeans. My cock was as hard as a steel rod and pointing upward like a flag pole. She turns and sits on the couch and as she sees me undressed asks “What do you think you are going to do with that hard cock”? I reply “Have sex with you”? She answers “No you are not, get between my legs and lick my pussy”. I get down on my knees and start to spread her legs and she quickly stops me, “Gently now and don’t be in such a hurry” she tells me.

I slowly and gently spread your legs, exposing your sweet bald pussy, glistening with wetness and waiting my lips. I slowly lick and kiss my way up your leg until I reach the outer lips of your pussy and slowly lick my way to your tunnel of love. Sliding my tongue inside you and tongue fucking your pussy as I start to rub your erect clitoris with my hand. You spread your legs even more to allow me to get even closer to your pleasure zone. As I lick and kiss your pussy, playing with each lip, my tongue darting in and out. Your body is quivering, you arch your back, glancing up you have your breasts in your hands and are squeezing them tight. You lift your hips up against my face, your hands quickly grab my head holding me as you grind your pussy against my face,

Your moans are growing loud, your breath becomes quicker, your body is quivering and twitching with pleasure. You push my head away and shout “Fuck me now, get that cock inside me and make me cum NOW”. I quickly move close grabbing my cock and driving it home inside your pussy. You were so wet that my cock slid right inside and I started pounding you as fast and as hard as I could. I could feel your orgasm as your body quivered and shook, sweat running down your body and cum down my cock. I am still thrusting and you look at me and tell me to stop. Puzzled, I pull out of you, your cum covering my throbbing cock. I was very close to an orgasm myself and I stand up, holding my cock not sure what to do.

Without notice, you slide off the couch and grab me and pull me into your mouth and you start sucking my furiously, one hand on my shaft as you stroke me with your mouth. It didn’t take long and I was shooting my load inside you and you were swallowing every drop. You finished me off and slid back up onto the couch, sitting there naked and looking so hot. Wiping a little cum off your cheek, looking up at me you tell me “You can get dressed now and I will see you next weekend”? As I started to dress, keeping my eyes on her luscious body, “I will be back again next week my Queen”. After getting dressed I leave the boat and head back to my car, walking on cloud nine and a big smile on my face.

TitQueen likes this.
  2. TitQueen

Gold Member

I think I found that girl from the boat...
    boatbikini.JPG

whybother, nakedman and jpbowhunter like this.
  3. nakedman

Gold Member

She is gorgeous