Fantasy of wife with another man.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LusciousJones, Jan 22, 2008.

1. LusciousJones

LusciousJones New Member

Well, I'd like to start my first thread with a fantasy that has been eating for a while.
    My wife is a sexy brown eyed, brown haired Cuban-Amercian woman. I love when men flirt with her, respectfully of course and check her out. My wife can be a flirt too, mostly when she's had a few drinks. I have this desire to watch her pick up a man, and take hime back to our place and let me watch her perform oral on him. To see his cock get hard in her beautiful mouth. To see another man kiss her neck, undo her bra and lick her down until he reached between her legs and eventually fuck her.

We've had a 3some last september with another girl and now it's her turn. Does anybody have feelings like this, please post it.
    Thanx

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Absolutely.
    I am a former swinger and have watched my wife take on
    7 men in one night.
    My whole purpose of swinging was to watch her having sex.
    and We only did open parties where all the sex was in the same room
    as the parties, And I believe half the men their liked to watch their wives
    having sex.
    Don't get me wrong, I liked the Women too. But would concentrate on
    just one Woman a night and do it right.

Hiker

3. eighthalf

eighthalf Member

Well I know my wife would another guy and our sexy female friend as well.
    If she ever stops being so shy that is.

4. LusciousJones

LusciousJones New Member

Wow!! 7 men!!! Thats a little extreme to what I want, just one guy on one night. The build up of her going out and then getting the phone call later. Makes me seat. But hell, if you enjoyed it, good for you.

5. LusciousJones

LusciousJones New Member

I belive you only live once, and it's great to try things once.

6. poster_guy03

poster_guy03 New Member

This is a very common fantasy. It's also a somewhat less common, but not rare, reality. It's your choice as a couple to make it real. If you want to learn more about it check the forums at swingersboard.com. It's very knowledgable, intelligent swingers community. You'll be suprised to learn that swingers have fairly strong codes of behavior and ethics.

7. LusciousJones

LusciousJones New Member

Thx Poster_Guy.:)

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I don't think I could handle it, but I know it's a common fantasy. I did have one gal ask me if we could do it with her hubby watching, but I declined.

9. poster_guy03

poster_guy03 New Member

Luscious,

You're quite welcome.... Uhm, what is the thanks for?

10. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

There are a few issues I would like to raise with you. In your posting you state, "We've had a 3some last september with another girl and now it's her turn" have you discussed this with your wife? Having a threesome it not a "tit-for-tat" situation. Meaning just because you had a threesome with a woman it does not mean that she "owes" you a threesome with a male. If you do try to push having a threesome with a man becuase you had a threesome with a woman I suspect it is something that may cause a lot of conflict in your relationship.

Another issue I see with this scenario is finding a willing male. Many males are open to having a threesome and having sex with a married woman. However picking up a guy at the bar and having your wife bring him home to perform oral on him may be too much for a guy to handle. This would be something I would say be careful about how it is done and make sure the guy that is picked up is fully aware that you will present. Otherwise you may have a very volitile situation.

Final issue here is you state, "My wife can be a flirt too, mostly when she's had a few drinks", and this can be a risky situation. There are two issues that I see here with drinking. First, if your wife needs a feel drinks to be a flirt and to have a threesome then you need to re-evaluate your situation. The is nothing wrong with have a limited number of drinks to act as a social lubricant. However if you need to have a few drinks in order to get in the mood then there is an issue here.

Second issue I see here relating to her drinking is her safety. If she needs a few drinks to get flirty it tells me that if she did not have the drinks then there is a high probability that she would not be flirty. This also tells me that she is more willing to take risks that she normally would not take had she not been drinking. In some ways having a threesome is taking a risk but those risks need to be managed. Taking un-necessary risks in a threesome situation can lead to unwanted pregnancy, STI / STD infection including HIV / AIDs, and risk to personal safety.

Many men have this type of fantasy and it is perfectly normal to have. Before trying to make this fantasy a reality take the time to evaluate it, consider the risks, how to manage the risks, and thoroughly discuss it with your wife. If she is not interested in trying this then do not push it on her as this fantasy has a lot of potential for causing injury to her.

11. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I have had this fantasy but my man isn't quite up to it LOL. He says he's afraid I'll end up leaving him for the other guy, as if that would ever happen. Hahaha.

We have also talked about threesome with another woman (or him just watching me with other woman) but he's also mentioned that he'd be afraid I'd leave him for the other woman (not quite sure if he's serious on that one LOL). I'm pretty sure that if I found someone up for it he wouldn't argue if I brought her home.

12. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

To many ppl are bantering around the word
    fantasy here, We should be adults here and do what we wish
    that way we wont have any need for the word fantasy.
    I personally have very few fantasies
    One is fucking Marlyn Monroe
    No 2 is having my wife swallow
    Neither will happen so I don't dwell on them.
    If it lookes just do it and you wont worry about fantasies.

Hiker

13. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

It's pretty common fantasy. We've talked about it in passing but she seems to have to interest.

14. LusciousJones

LusciousJones New Member

Thx Dr.Phil

15. schlong

schlong New Member

Ive been the other guy, randomly only. This bloke came up to us in a club, as he had seen me checkin his missus out and asked straight out of the blue how big my knob was. I asked why thinkin he was after me, and he said that he was looking for a guy, bigger than himself to fulfil both his and his wifes fantasies. Hers to be fucked by 9 inches and his to watch her get fucked by another guy. Went over and started chatting, and took them up on the offer. We went back to theirs, where they had set the room up with the bed in the midle, an arm chair to the side and a video camera.

Then it became awkward. I ashamedly have shagged married women before, but never as awkward as this. She was hot, and my type, and I usually dont have issues with performing in front of other people, but there was something wrong knowing that she was married, but that her husband was stood behind me giving me his blessing.

She stripped down, and had a cracking pair of tits. She started rubbing me through my jeans, when I soon said to myself "what the fuck," I stripped to me trunks, and laid her on the bed. She continued to wank me till I was hard, and then gave me one of the best blowjobs ive ever received. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her husband wanking himself silly, but I soon forgot about him as I sunk my self into her pussy.

I went to town, as with most one night stands, made the most of it ensuring a good variety of puusy play, positions and anal. She was filthy and let me cum on her face.

I moved out of the way so her fella could get in on the action, and quickly left.

Both had been satisifed, il never see them again, they didnt evn know my name. To them I was a dildo with a heartbeat.

PeterPan likes this.
  16. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I know many guys like watching but personally I could never just sit and watch because I have to be in the action. In my fantasy it would be a 2 on 1 at the same time.

17. pbjsw

pbjsw New Member

do it and let us know how it goes!

18. LusciousJones

LusciousJones New Member

working on PB.:D

19. Chelsea60

Chelsea60 New Member

I have enjoyed sex with another woman and my boyfriend has stated that he would like this to happen with him there. But it hasn't happened yet.