fantasy- mfm 3sum

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by redics_girl, Jul 19, 2013.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

Photos:
    its been on my mind a lot lately. sometimes redic makes it happen by strapping a toy to the bed frame and making me back myself onto it while he thrusts into my mouth. its been awhile, might have to pencil that in on my next night off.
  2. Verycuriouscouple

Verycuriouscouple Gold Member

Photos:
    That's something we haven't done yet. The thought of it turns us both on. Mrs. Very has had another guy and I a few times but it was in the midst of a foursome. That just isn't quite the same thing as her being the center of attention and pleased by two men!
    It's def on our to do list in the very near future. Just gotta find the right guy!

3. sabian

sabian New Member

Count me in!!! I'm totally game for any and all of that. Hahah
  4. Verycuriouscouple

Verycuriouscouple Gold Member

Photos:
  5. redics_girl

Photos:
    oh.... how i greatly love my nights off! ended up with a couple love bites, a shredded teddy, an aching jaw and a sensitive kitty, but it was definitly worth it! ahhhhhhhhh
  6. biker061

biker061 Gold Member

Photos:

cool! :toast:tup:bow:tagteam
  7. John3303

John3303 New Member

Do any of you women that like the idea of MFM also like the idea of one of the men sucking off the other man or taking it in the ass? I have read where a woman got of on this to watch the two men going at it.

Just curious.
  8. Meow

Meow Member

Nothing wrong with MFM, and nothing wrong with sucking off the other man. Not into taking it in the ass but for those that like it then go for it.
    My wife loves to see me suck off other men, but only in a threesome environment.
    Hey we are both winners....
    Redics girl try it... You never know, you might just love it being taken by to men, you sound interested and that is halfway there.
  9. redics_girl

Photos:
    yes, i have fantasized about that. for awhile, redic was willing to try it. but not so much anymore :(

we've had a couple mfm threesomes, but honestly, they were disappointing. the first guy was hung, but couldn't stay hard. the second guy WAS NOT hung, AT ALL. had no problem staying hard, but really wasn't a fun experience. would love to try it again, but i dont think it will be happening.
  10. Arawdicah

Arawdicah New Member

so u think being curious about m2mX while N a mfm w3y is realy half way there 2 "BEING THERE" do u, & why?
  11. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Dude this is a forum; you need to write English properly and fully because this txt shorthand stuff is irritating in the extreme.
    You are not being charged a fee for each letter used here ok :yell

Sorry this is just one of my pet hates along with paper towels that dissolve on wet hands and toilet paper dispensers releasing single tiny squares at a time :ugh