Fantasy - letting the girl play with your cock as much as she wishes

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by JackTasak, Aug 16, 2014.

1. JackTasak

JackTasak Active Member

I have this fantasy whitch is always making me very horny and I would like your opinion (especially the female part of our forums).
    I don't remember when was the first time I thought about it, or even why. I'm not actualy sure if I would want to do this in real life - probably not - but still it sound very hot to me.
    It's a kind of femdom, but in a strange way. So..

Ladies, imagine literally owning our man's cock. It is yours completely and you can play with it as often as you like and in any place you like.
    I doesn't matter whether your guy wants it or not.
    It doesn't mateer what he is doing at the moment - if he is preocupied with something or doing nothing.
    His cock belongs to you and you don't have to ask - you just simply slide your hand into his pants do what you like.
    You can do it at home - while he is watching tv, working on a computer, talking by the phone and in any other situation you could imagine.
    And of course you can do it outside - for example sitting in the restaurant next to each other you put your hand into his pants ad rub his cock inside till he cums or rub it with your your foot under the table if you are sitting face to face. He can't say no - you decide everything regarding his cock, just the way you decide about your own pussy.

So, dear ladies, would you like that kind of situation? How much would you play with his cock if there was no limit?
    And what situations or places would you like to do it in?

Li_hog_rider likes this.
  2. teamster145

Gold Member

I think any woman I have ever been with had this option. That is more of a fantasy for men I think than women. What guy would not allow this?

3. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I've done this in all my relationships. I can slip my hand in his pants whenever I want and he never says no. He only asks why when I stop. I used to do this a lot more when I was younger and fascinated with the idea of a penis.

4. JackTasak

JackTasak Active Member

Have you tried to do this in unusual places? Like restaurant or something - like I said in first post?
    Or do it a few times a day?
    I think these two things may be a problem for a guy :)

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I do this all the time because it is mine.

6. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I've never tried it in a public place. I've touched him through his pants in a movie theater, but I'm not sure that counts. It wasn't very crowded. Maybe I will try this when he returns.

teamster145 likes this.
  7. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

I have always enjoyed when I was with someone and they just grab my cock and make me hard either at home out in a public place. Even more of a turn on out in public. Have actually cum in my pants at the movies and out to dinner when the place was crowded.

8. biker061

Gold Member

What's mine is hers...and what's hers is mine...except forbsheer physical exhaustion we never deny each other!