Fantasy fulfilled

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by redics_girl, Feb 3, 2014.

1. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

Been a long time since i posted, but last night was amazing, and i Have to tell someone. Redic and i have been spending a lot of time on our sex life lately, and it just keeps getting better and better. Lst night, however. Oh lordy. We showered together, which isnt all that big a deal, and then he asked me to go get dresses. He likes lingerie, and i bought some new outfits a few weeks ago. Last nigh's choice was a crotchless open bust body stocking. I lit some candles and put on some dubstep and we got into bed. Lots of kissing and cuddling, his fingers everywhere, when he moves down to go down on me. It feels great, and i feel him fumbling around for something he had apparently hidden under the blanket before our shower. I feel a small mini wand vibrate against my clit, and he keeps licking, which feels intense and gives me my first orgasm. When i come down, he says something about wanting some too, so he swings around and kneels over my head.

Not usually a fan of 69, but he was leaking some precum and i love the taste, so i was game. I suck half of him into my mouth at the first go, and i can feel him moan against me because his mouth is back to work. He's using his fingers too, and im really getting into it, pulling back on his cock when his fingers withdraw and pushing forward when the dip inside, and i can feel my orgasm peaking again. Just as im about to cum, he pulls away and fumbles around again. This time, i feel something large, firm and cool, pressing at my opening. His tongue strokes my clit and i feel myself filled with one of my dildoes. Immediatly, i start sucking his cock for all im worth, wanting him to feel as good as i do, and hes moaning and pumping his hips and its all just too much. I came again, hard and heard him chuckle at me. He pulled away and settled between my thighs again, giving my mouth a rest. Usually, my clit is too senstive for more oral after I cum, but something was different about last night. He went back to work, licking and nibling, touching me everywhere, and then I felt the didlo again. My eyes are having a hard time staying open by now, so I just lay back and enjoy, pumping my hips with the dildo, and moaning with pleasure coursing through me. I bring my hand down to spread my lips open, and he pulls back and starts thrusting hard and fast into me with the toy. He was really going to work on me, and my body felt incrediable.

Then, he tells me to hold the back of his head. I do, thinking he's just going to go back to munching, which he does.... for a few seconds. Then, the thrusting starts up again, and its pressing at just the right angle to put pressure on my gspot. I start shoving his head down, pretty much out of it and intent on the pleasure.... when he gags! I had no idea, but apparently he was using the double ended dildo, and the end that was NOT inside me was IN HIS MOUTH! HE WAS SUCKING COCK WHILE FUCKING ME WITH THE OTHER END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit, it was HOT! Once I realized what he was doing, of course I had to watch, and the mental thoughts bouncing around in my head, the visual of him with a cock in his mouth and the pressure inside my pussy against my gspot was too much. I came as hard as I have EVER come, and when I finally panted in a breath, I had no idea what to say. All I saw when I looked down again was the beautiful face of my husband, a cock resting against his chin and an abashed smile on his face. Last night was apparently a night for new things, and him sucking a cock got me going. We had AMAZING PIV sex, and I came several more times, until I asked to straddle him. By then, I'd had a couple more, really juicy orgasms, and I could hear our bodies sucking together every time I pumped my hips. He asked if I wanted to suck on cock some more and I said "maybe..." while pulling my hips off his and shifting down.

He, the silly man, thought I was going to suck on my dildo while I rode him, a tag team of sorts, if you will. When I pulled all they way away from him, then swooped my mouth down onto his cock, his groan was SO loud. See, I have only ever gone down on him after he'd been inside me ONCE in the 9 and a half years we've been fucking. He was sooooo excited by what I was doing. Redic isn't a moaner... but last night? oh, last night. Just writing about it is making me super turned on again, and I want to go jump him. I won't. our anniversary is in 2 days, and if we have more intense sex like that again I won't be able to on Wednesday. But. I want to. I can, in fact, smell my arousal as I sit her, and its distracting. Anyway. I had to tell someone. I know its been a VERY long time since I posted, but hopefully, this makes up for it. Cheers! Go get laid!

2. alwaystry

Wow....that sounds freakin amazing!good for you two! I am jealous,our sex life has been pretty dull due to several things but it is slowly picking up. I hope I get to your point soon! Well done

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Welcum back :)

That sounds amazing!!!!

alwaystry likes this.
  4. kristilikestoswing

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

That's awesome and very hot!

6. phish

Gold Member

Wow that sounds like you and had fun. Very hot too!!

7. shashtzoh

I am glad you guys found some extra spice in the bedroom and tried some things! I hope that spirit of adventure keeps going and that sex is wonderful and worth writing about a lot!