fantasy fulfilled

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jimbo69, Apr 19, 2012.

1. jimbo69

jimbo69 New Member

Done it at last. I had a she-male fantasy and at last got it off my list. No penetrative sex but I've always wanted to suck a she males cock. Well at the weekend I did and it was as good as I imagined. Loved the feel of it in my mouth as I played with her pert breasts as she wanked my cock.
    The fact she had nice undies on and long legs in heels drove me wild before I came and then I let her come in my mouth and it tasted lovely. The only cum I've ever had in my mouth before now was mine. Two more weeks till I see her again and my cock will be rock solid by then. Can't wait.
  2. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

Are you trying anal next ?

3. almostthere

almostthere Gold Member

Congratulations. I'm glad to hear its all you thought it would be
  4. jimbo69

jimbo69 New Member

Not trying anal next. Does not appeal to me at all. Had a thing for she males for a number of years but never had the chance or the nerve to do anything about it.
    Not too many she males in Glasgow anyway.
  5. xeniadraven

xeniadraven Gold Member

Photos:
    It sounds brilliant and you are doubly fortunate to be able to have fulfilled your fantasy but also know that you will be able to continue to explore! Glad you had fun, keep us updated on your next meeting! x
  6. jimbo69

jimbo69 New Member

3 more sleeps.hehe.
  7. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    i just have to ask...arent you concerned with std's?
  8. jimbo69

jimbo69 New Member

It's all a question of trust,protection and knowing the person involved. This hasn't just happened overnight .
  9. jimbo69

jimbo69 New Member

Another fantastic weekend. Even better than the last time. Beautiful underwear. Black silk bra with pink flowers,black thong,fishnet stockings,suspenders and high heels to die for.
    The sight of her breasts in her bra and her hard cock pressing against her thong trying to burst out as it got harder,had me as hard as a rock. I loved the feeling of licking her through her thong as I could taste her pre cum as I wanked my cock.
    Then as we lay side to side we sucked each other off. And I came all over her breasts while I had her cock in my mouth. Without doubt,the most intense orgasm,ever.
    Then after another few minutes of stroking I managed to get her to cum in my mouth.
    That was Saturday. Sunday,we went a bit further and I went a bit further than I imagined. I'll fill you in later about that.