fantasy fulfilled

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by coramfuncpl00, Feb 12, 2012.

1. coramfuncpl00

coramfuncpl00 New Member

So the other night me(the husband) told my wife of a fantasy I've had for a while. She is a squirter, and a decent one at that, and bi. I said I wanted her and another squirting girl to play with each other until they squirted and make me lay underneath and be made to drink it all. I wanted them to be in control and not be allowed to touch or do anything other then what I was told. Pretty much be a squirt dumpster lol. I knew it was a long shot bc my wife has always been iffy with another girl doing anything with or to me. A boundary I have always respected, but it was something I fantasized about for a long time, and was honest with her. She seemed hesisitant but didn't say, "no." I decided not to push it, and I was right not to do so.

Last night my wife and a friend of hers wanted to go to an on-prem swinger club. They asked me to stay sober, drive, and buy the booze. I did so happily did. And we went out and had a great time. When we went to leave our friend pulled my wife into the back seat of the car with her while I made the 20min drive back to our house. It was fairly dark in the car and all of a sudden I start hearing sucking noises and moaning in the back seat. My first thought was happy my next was, "how am I suppossed to drive with this going on?!" But I did and got us home safe. My wife and our friend made their way into the house, warmed up, took a couple more shots, and we started to hang out in our living room.

Within minutes they began going at it...after I while our friend looked at me and told me to lay on the floor put my hands to my side and open my mouth, my wife then mounted my face and began squirting heavily into my mouth. I couldn't swollow as fast as she was squirting. I didn't know squirting like this was possible. But it was continuous flows, she filled my mouth 9 times then proceeded to squirt on my face, hair, and chest. After that she spun around and held me down on my chest with her body weight. She told me to keep looking up and with that I saw our friend's pussy staring me in the face as my wife began to finger and play with it with her toys. My wife said, "keep your mouth closed and just look at it." After a short while my friend yelled, "pull it out!" And again power squirting I didn't know could really happen, erupted from our friend's pussy and blew all over my face and head! The I was told to open my mouth and our friend blew 3 loads from her pussy right down my throat. It tasted like honey, prolly cuz of the liquor. But I was in bliss. Then our friend lay on the floor my wife had me get up as she bent over her(friend) body and had me fuck her(wife) hard. Which I did happily, I shot my own load into my wife's pussy, and she stayed until every drop exited my dick into her. When I backed out my wife squated over our friends beautiful breasts and pushed the creampie out all over her(friend) breasts and covered them in my cum, I was right there was a lot.

It was an amazing experience we wanted to share and see what ppl thought

2. CosmicEye

Gold Member

You had me at the first paragraph. THIS IS MY FANTASY!!!

3. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Sounds amazing!!!, not quite mastered the art of a full on gush yet. I'm practising tho!!!

4. coramfuncpl00

coramfuncpl00 New Member

How do you work on that, my wife wants to work on it to make it more powerful herself but she doesn't know how.

5. thunderseed

Gold Member

you have to tense the pubococcygeus muscles! right when you get the urge, you tense them and untense them, and push it out! it creates a bursting flow ! Of course you have to get a feel for these muscles first, it takes a bit of getting used to if you want to learn to control female ejaculation. Just practice!

For me stimulating the g spot really FAST creates larger flows of water, but it's all about the push. It usually happens so sporadically, but you can learn to control the pc muscle movement.

6. coramfuncpl00

coramfuncpl00 New Member

Thanks for the info can you tell me which muscles those are a little more layman please lol

7. slickdick

slickdick Member

Great night Bro Congrats!! im extremely Jealous!!