Fantasy about you

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by GentleManSteve, Jul 28, 2007.

1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

I come into to your bedroom and you are laying on the bed reading a book. You look up and have a big smile on your face and say shut the door. you get got up from the bed and walk towards me and start kissing me. I start kissing you also. I start kissing your neck and your collar bone and your cleavage and start slowly taking your shirt off button by button while kissing you down towards your bra and stomach until all your buttons was undone. I was now kissing and licking your stomach while unbuttoning your pants. I kissed your panties and lick hard on your crotch and kiss and lick down your legs while I pulled down your pants until I get the pants to your ankles then you lift up one of your legs and I pulled your pants off your feet while kissing and sucking your feet and toes. you lift up your other leg and I pulled the pants past your ankles and start kissing and licking and sucking your feet and toes and then slowly start kissing, licking, and sucking your legs while I was moving back up your legs to your panties. I kissed and licked your crotch through your panties again. I start pulling down your panties while kissing, licking and sucking my way down your legs while pulling down your panties till I get the panties to your ankles and you lift up one of your legs and I started kissing, licking and sucking your feet and toes while I pulled your panties past your ankels. you lift up your other leg and I start kissing, licking and sucking your feet and toes then I pulled the panties past your ankels while kissing, licking and sucking your feet and toes. I slowly start kissing, licking and sucking back up your legs to your inner thighs beside her pussy and kissed, licked and sucked your inner thighs while moving to the stomach.

I start kissing, licking and sucking slowly up toward your bra and slowly pulled it off while kissing, licking, and sucking your titties "not nipples yet" I kissed, licked and sucked around your titties some and then slowly kissed, licked and sucked up toward your mouth. I start frenching you a little. I licked and sucked on your ear lobes a little.
    I could hear you slightly moaning a little. I was thinking to myself she is very hot right now, So I start slowly kissing, licking, and sucking down toward your titties where I start licking and sucking on your nipples. I could hear you start to moan a little louder. Not loud but louder. you say stop stop. lets get in the bed. you lay down on the bed and say you have done got me horny as hell, how did you get me so horny so fast? Then you say I want you to fuck me right now, fuck me right now. I say I am not ready yet I want to have some more foreplay. you say eat me then, eat me with that fast tongue of yours. I say I am not ready for that yet either. you say UMMMM! angrily. and say fuck me god dam it. fuck me. Fuck me now. I say I want to have you real hot before I start to fuck you, you yelled fuck me now god dam it.

so I started kissing your titties again and your nipples and I could hear you panting a little and you was rubbing your pussy against my leg. I start slowly kissing, licking and sucking down toward your very wet pussy. I start licking your clit real fast and start putting fingers into your pussy one at a time until I have until I got as many as you can handle in you and I start pumping my fingers in and out of your pussy fast as hell and licking your clit at the same time and you start bucking your pussy on my fingers and face. then you pulled my hand a way and pushed my head back and squirts all your pussy juices all over my face. I put my fingers back in and start finger fucking you again. I started licking your clit again and slowly started putting more fingers into your pussy to see how many you could handle and you took about three before you could not handle any more. I start ramming the my fingers in and out of your pussy while licking your clit real fast. you start thrusting your hips back and forth back and forth. saying I am cumming I am cumming I am cumming then you let out a big moan and said ohhhhh damn that was good.

Then you pulled me up on top of you and put my dick inside of your pussy and say ummmm I think you will greatly satisfy me with what you got. I say really? you say yes baby you can satisfy me with that without having to use your penis enlarger and pumping it up to about 7 and a half inches around. I pulled my dick out and start beating it against your clit real fast and you start moaning and groaning and bucking like crazy saying ohhh god fuck it boy fuck it. I rolled you over on your stomach and start fucking you from behind real fast and I reached around and start fingering your clit at the same time. you start saying oh god oh god oh god damn that feels good what are you doing. I start fucking you faster and faster and faster and rubbing the clit faster and faster and faster. finally you start saying oh god I am cumming I am cumming oh god I am cumming then let out a big scream. and you start bucking your ass up and down making me fuck you faster and faster. you keep bucking and bucking with your ass and finally again you start moaning and groaning and bucking harder and harder on my dick. I pulled it out and you say please put it back in. I rolled you over and pulled you close to me and put all your pillars under your ass and stuck my finger in to your pussy pressing upward with a good bit of pressure and slowly inserted my fingers while pushing upward on the uper pussy wall and I seen you jump a little.

I said did I hit something? you say yea you hit something I do not know what you hit but you hit something. Now I knew where your G-Spot was at now. I pulled my fingers out and put my dick in in a way it would hit the same place I had my fingers right before then. I start fucking you real fast you start fucking back real fast. I was ramming my dick in and out of your pussy making sure I was still hitting the G-Spot every time. you was screaming pretty loudly by now. I felt your pussy constricting on my dick so I pulled out real quick and start beating my dick on your clit and you start squirting like crazy. The more I hit my dick on your clit the more you squirted. I stuck it back in and start fucking you again real fast. hardly any time at all your pussy was constricting again. I pulled out and started beating my dick against your clit again and you start squirting again. you was screaming to the top of your lungs. I stuck it back in and in hardly any time all your pussy was constricting on my dick again I pulled out real quick and started beating my dick on your clit again. you start moaning louder and start squirting again. But this time your pussy kept watering. So I kept on beating my dick on your clit while massaging your G-Spot with my fingers. I was massaging her G-Spot fast and beating my dick on her clit real fast making her G-Spot load up and water real fast it kept loading up and watering over and over for about 45 minutes to an hour.

you got got up and licked all the cum off my dick and my fingers and started sucking my dick till I busted a nut in your mouth. And you start sucking my nipples and stuff and passed out on my chest. I just lay there for about 5 minutes or so. I rolled you off me. you open your eyes and say that was the best fuck I have ever had. Any time you want to fuck me just say so. then you closed your eyes and say I want you to eat me out one more time before you leave. I started eating your pussy out and massaging your G-Spot at the same time again. you start moaning and groaning and your legs started shaking and you start bucking your pussy wildly and you start squirting all over my face and I kept doing it and made you squirt over and over before you stoped me. and pulled me up on top of you and placed me on top of you and placed my dick inside your pussy. I start fucking you but you stopped me and said it is my turn and you say just lay on top of me. And you start humping me like crazy and I could hear you start to moan a little. I start ramming my dick hard enough to thrust my pelvis against your clit and you start bucking even harder and I start bucking harder and harder you start moaning and put me in a bear hug squeezing real hard bucking your pussy against my dick and pelvis till you orgasm again.

you kissed me and said I want you to sleep with me and hold me till I go to sleep.