Fantasy about opposite sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by iacuras, Mar 24, 2007.

1. iacuras

iacuras New Member

Have any of you ever fantasized about being the other sex? I know that I think it would be cool to be a woman for a week or month or so. Just to get the experience of it. Feel what my gf feels when we're having sex or doing oral on each other. And even just what it feels like to have breasts and a pussy and everything. What about you?

2. jaguar

jaguar New Member

I think we all (men) that is in my opinion have wondered this same question, I have. Sometimes I even think the women have all the power over men with their bodies, hey! you know the old saying, we think with our other brain! Do women think with their pussies? LOL

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Yeah

I would love to try to be a man for a week......

Long hair, tight jeans, very very sexy and romantic, musically talented, witty and very charismatic....

Much like I am now except with a cock....

lol

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've certainly wondered what it would be like to be a man, but I don't think I've ever fantasized about it. We have no frame of reference, so we honestly have no idea what having sex really feels like for the opposite sex.

"Do you know what it feels like for a girl?"
    Madonna

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I have wondered briefly, but not fantasized about being a man. I have fantasized about being with women, but still as a woman myself, not as a man. :p

To know just what it is like to be a man would diminish the mystery I find so delicious in the differences we bear.