Fantasy about a woman enjoying sex with another guy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sayss18, Aug 12, 2011.

1. sayss18

Gold Member

I am in a woman's bedroom with a number of other men. We are all completely naked and have to stand against the wall. We all have to stand to attention with our hands by our sides and are not allowed to move or talk unless asked to.
    The woman comes in she is dressed in a tight sexy outfit, she is confident and enjoys her sexiness. She walks up and down in front of us, we all look straight ahead as we have been told. A few of the guy's including myself get an erection for her. This is allowed as it can't be helped but we are not allowed to touch ourselves. When she comes near me I can sense her womanliness, the curves of her breasts and bum and legs, her hair and scent. As I stand to attention for her I have a strong sense of my own manhood and desire to make love to this woman. It is up to her whether I will have this pleasure today. I look straight ahead. My penis throbs and goes moist at the tip. I am fully aroused and ready for sex, as are all the other guy's in the room. The woman enjoys standing before us, knowing the power she has to give us what we desire or to deny it.
    She stands back, I can see her sexy legs in her skirt, it makes me go so hard. I stand to attention with the other guy's as she looks at us, our chests out and nipples erect, arms by our sides, longing for sex, buttocks firm and hard penises. Our penises quiver with excitement, some with moisture dripping off the tip. She gestures to one of the other guys to come forward to her, she leans in to him and kisses him and caresses his body, she places his hands on her body and he starts caressing. He undresses her, they go to the bed in front of us and make love passionately. I admire the woman as she mounts the guy and takes his penis into her wet vagina. I admire how her legs and buttocks work as she rides him. How her back arches and her breasts stand out. She enjoys herself in front of us. The guy she is making love to looks only at her, happy and relieved to have been chosen. He runs his hands over her body as she rides him hard. She squats on him, gyrates her hips around him and moans with pleasure in front of us. I stand to attention against the wall with the other guys my penis erect in honour of the sensual pleasure taking place before us. I want to be the man she is making love to. She is a passionate and expressive woman, the room fills with her voice as she moans over and over and over again. The sex is vigourous and athletic, they roll over each other in the bed , sometimes her legs up in the air as he thrusts deeply from on top, his erect cock visible as it slides into her tight wet vagina, his buttocks tightening as he thrusts it in deeply. Often she is on top riding him like a cowgirl enjoying him inside her. She moans, laughs and smiles as she has sex. After a while her moans get louder and she enjoys her orgasm, the sounds of her enjoyment fills the room. She places a hand on his chest and dismounts, semen still oozing from the end of the his penis. He returns to stand to attention by the wall, his penis dripping with cum and covered in her wetness. She pulls on her short little skirt and top. I am still so hard, I admire her in her sexy outfit. She says see you later guys cheerfully and leaves us standing to attention waiting for her to return.

#1 sayss18, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  2. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Nice One :)

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

:bow

dam, I hope Im next.