fantastically confused

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by pimppimp, Oct 15, 2007.

1. pimppimp

pimppimp New Member

when I first looked at this website before I joined a saw a forum that was supposed to have pics of the SF members. now that my account has been activated, I can't find the bloody thing. wtf?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Question: Did you join to view the pictures?

3. pimppimp

pimppimp New Member

partially, i like nudity. don't get me wrong, i'm also here for discussion, i'm just turned on right now

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

I sympathize with your, uh, "condition" (;) :brow), but we consider SF a sexual discussion site first and foremost, and the adult multimedia section merely a fringe benefit. So...in order to become a fully fledged member, you have to prove your sincerity in joining the forums mainly for the discussion. There's a two-day waiting period, and a quota of twenty posts that must be fulfilled, before you're able to access the AMM and personals forums. And those posts must be of a certain caliber...if it doesn't look like you're authentically joining in the discussion, if it seems like you're slapping a post here and there just to get your post count up to 20, you risk losing the posts you've made and we may permanently ban you from the community.

If you're still interested after reading that, you're more than welcome here :)

5. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

you need to be registered for 2 days and have a post count of 25 (correct me if i'm wrong)

seems like you only joined to see the pictures :$ which is why im not bursting to get my pics up on there.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Why do I get the feeling we'll never hear from him again?

Oh well, at least he's honest...but there are many sex sites out there for people looking for naked pictures to help them get their rocks off. Our site really isn't one of them.