Fantasizing about GF mom

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Piercedgo60, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Piercedgo60

Piercedgo60 New Member

So, let me start off with saying I'm not a big fan of my GF's... As a matter of fact she annoys the hell out of me. About three weeks ago she stopped over my house to pick up something that my GF left for her and of coarse it was unannounced. So I'm chillin at home in a pair of thin Nike workout shorts and a tank top. My girl hates when I wear them out because I like going El Comando in them and my package is very noticeable in them. Anyways, as usual she just comes right in without even knocking. As I mentioned before I was chillin in my package shorts, bulge showing a little more then usual because I just started a little alone time session with me and my little guy. Anyways, as she walks in she starts talking to me and immediately her eyes went straight to my package. It was completely obvious! Watching her stare at me was such a turn on! Then I noticed how hot she looked. Big tits nipples nice and hard, a little extra curvy but not too curvy, wearing a silk blouse that accentuated her chest and and a tight business skirt.
    She looks up at me and said "very nice, I like the way those shorts look on you."
    I was dumbfounded and just let out an awkward laugh. She smiles and casually asks me where the box is she was supposed to pick up. I pointed to it and she left. Needless to say I finished my session with my little guy fantasizing about her big tits as she is riding me.
    A couple weeks have past and I can't stop fantasizing about her. I do it even during sex with my GF! To make things worse the couple time that I have seen the mom she always makes sexual comments. Today she brushed past me in the kitchen and did a hand drag on my package and just gigled after. She knows she is teasing the hell out of me. I honestly don't mind what she is doing, I actually really like it but what I am worried about is the day when we are both alone and things get even hotter..... What would you do?

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

What would I do?... Hope that my gf put her up to it....:D

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I would end it with GF and take it up with the cougar mum......but that is your call dude.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Seriously tho....one thing is for certain....if you don't be honest with your gf it will surely bite you in the ass eventually....I'm not sure how, but you have to find a way to tell her what her mom is doing.....

5. Piercedgo60

Piercedgo60 New Member

Very true. Im thinking I'm going to see if it does down a bit and just keep it my little secret fantasy.

6. antiquityscion

Gold Member

you should totally ask your girfriend for a 3 some with the mom. maybe you'll get luck and get to watch them eat each other out.

7. princedominic

princedominic New Member

I once dated my ex-gf mom. It was a few years after the break up. The ex-gf was not happy about it and stopped talking to her mom

8. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

I am thinking you should just keep this a fantasy. You have a long life in front of you. Don't screw it up here. You have years to do that and learn.

9. Piercedgo60

Piercedgo60 New Member

I've asked her for a threesome a few months ago and she flipped. I couldn't imagine how she would react to me asking her for a threesome with her mom.

10. Inohio

Inohio New Member

I sure hope we get some updates of how this plays out

11. oldman

oldman New Member

Hey do them both if you get in trouble whats the worst thing you break up if your young do it now . Beside that the older one is better at it trust me and a lot cheaper .

12. JonJo

Gold Member

If there are no deep feelings for GF go for it.
    As oldman says her mum will be better at 'it', you'll get lots of experience and 'tuition' you wont get from GF and all, unless you are very unlucky, without any expectations of commitment.
    So if you don't mind loosing GF for that, you're on a win/win situation.