Fantasies

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by 8Inches, Jan 8, 2011.

1. 8Inches

8Inches New Member

I have always wanted to have sex with a larger woman (BBW) but all the girls that are around my age all have boyfriends etc, and i know a few older women but i dont know if i would be able to seduce them or whatever or i dont know if they would like a younger lad.

<moderator note: I removed your identical thread from the Relationships forum. Please don't cross-post>

#1 8Inches, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2011
  2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Larger women don't do it for me, I'm afraid. Some middle-aged women have an attraction for younger men: more virile, more potent, more likely to get hard again and again. Women have a greater capacity for sex than men can ever supply, especially men past their sexual prime (which is supposed to be 18).

So it you want to go this way, that's where the attraction will be. Does your name refer to your length? If so, then that's also where the attraction will be. How you seduce her is up to you, but I suggest it should be based on her age, maturity and experience rather than her size (younger women don't really know what they want, and I'd really love to experience a mature, confident and sexy woman). She will know what you can provide, more stamina, and if you can be subtle about your size (younger women don't know how to handle what I have, and I'm sure an older woman would know exactly what to do), then so much the better.