Falling in love.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Animularisen, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I broke up with my boyfriend (the one i posted about cumming too soon) because we just weren't connecting enough and i became unhappy. I broke up with him Saturday and he spent Saturday night and Sunday begging for me back :( I felt so bad.. but I haven't missed him or anything...

I'm actually pretty in love with someone else, who is actually my best friend (male) and he told me Saturday night he was in love with me so once I'm ready I am going to become his girlfriend... I fell for him about 2-3 weeks ago when I was seriously depressed ( I suffer with Bi polar so my moods go everywhere for no reason) and he came around one night and he was feeling low but as soon as i saw him my depression disappeared and i was just laughing all the time because that's the affect he has on me.

I haven't been depressed since actually altho I was a little down last week because he disappeared and I didn't know where he had disappeared to and i missed him. Turned out he was working in London lol and when he came back he was straight around here telling me how much he'd missed me.

I haven't been in love properly for around 2/3 years and I'm so happy... I can't wait to be his girlfriend but I respect my last relationship needs space... it'll hurt my ex more if I got with my best friend now instead of later.

xxx Thanks for reading!:D

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well great for you! Enjoy that sensation as long as it lasts...make the most of it.

BD

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I am happy for you. Make the most of it, and don't wait out of respect. Hurt is hurt. This may sound cold, but life is short and you must move on. Don't waste time!

4. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Yeah I was thinking that last night. My ex has gone psycho on my arse atm... threating suicide and telling me he hates my guts... >_< hurts me a little but I don't think I can do anything... I just sent him a message saying carry on going to your counseling it'll get easier then he sent me one back saying how much he hated himself for how he is and how he destroyed my life because he went out with me >_<

He was actually pretty much like that in the relationship which is one reason I left.
    Am seeing my best friend tonight so I'm thinking of asking him out... It doesn't sound cold at all... you're right... time/life is short!

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ummm...sounds like you did yourself a major favor by breaking up with this psycho. Watch your back just to be safe! Seriously. If he actually threatens you, get whatever the UK equivalent of a restraining order is...don't take any chances. Read Dreama's post in the recent masturbation thread about her friend ending up in a body bag because of a jealous psychotic boyfriend. Some people have no earthly idea how to actually manage their emotions.

And don't ask your best friend out...ask him in! :brow You already know how he feels about you...just pounce on him and have your way with him. FC's right...life is short. I can't believe I'm 41...life blows by at an ever increasing pace. Make the most of it.

BD

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Going against the grain here but....

WHOA DAMN-IT, WHOA!

Girl, I've seen you rush into things more than once here. Take it easy, think about things before you jump into another relationship. Believe it or not, it's quite OK to be single at your age.

Signed,
    Mama CL

7. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I had my way with him Saturday lol

8. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Being single is ok, I know that... but tbh dating my ex already felt like I was single, I wasn't a very good girlfriend altho he doesn't know that... I actually hardly ever saw him either so I felt single..

I am now going out with my best friend =) I'm happier then I've been in a very long time.

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Atta girl! ;)

10. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Lol I've recently come to the decision that I'm the most dominant in bed once I'm over the whole shyness.

^_^ it's weird. Doesn't that rule, dominate in life, submissive in bed, Submissive in life, dominate in bed rule apply!?

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Then permanently get over anything remotely resembling shyness, and dominate from the first time! :D

BD

12. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

It's hard to get over shyness, I don't really like myself all that much, Boobs mostly. I want a Boob reduction but cant afford.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't know what kind of insurance you have, but my reduction was payed for by the insurance company.

If your breasts are so big they cause you pain, and you're doctor agrees to it, he will send a letter to the company to help you get approved for coverage.

The only money we've put out for my reduction is the surgical co-pay which was $75.

#13 Barbwire, Jul 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Boy, that is a strong statement. It sure sounds like that's something you need to work on resolving in and of yourself. It's awefully hard to love someone else the right way if you don't love yourself, ya know?

On the boob thing...I know this probably doesn't matter, but there are men who will just love how you look, whether you have small boobs or big boobs. It sure seems that many women with big boobs would rather have small boobs, and many women with small boobs would rather have big boobs. The thing is, emotionally mature men are going to love you for who you are, not your boob size. (And would you want them to love you for your boob size? Probably not.) They may like you boob size, but someone that you'd actually want to be with long-term is going to love you for who you are on the inside...the outside is just the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Again though, I know that statement probably doesn't matter...you have to like what you look like, regardless of what anyone else thinks...what you think of yourself matters the most.

This probably wasn't much help, but figured I'd throw it out there anyway.

BD

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Since she's a UK citizen she probably has NHS, but I'm unaware of their policies regarding breast reduction surgeries. I imagine that NHS would agree to pay for the surgery only if she were experiencing the kind of pain you did before your surgery.

She's only 19 so I doubt if pain is an issue at the moment.

16. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I agree with BD 110% as far as whether guys will like your boobs or not. I was never particularly attracted to large boobs (I could take 'em or leave 'em) until I met my late wife. She was a fairly petite woman (5'4" & 125 pounds) except for her boobs -- 36DD and then some. But I was greatly attracted to her and quickly loved the big boobies.

The first two women I was involved with after her death both had A sized puppies, and I liked them just as much. I suspect most guys are like me and will appreciate whatever is offered. The main thing for me is personality and mentality. If a woman is smart and has a good personality and sense of humor, the rest of it falls into place. If she's top heavy, I'll like her that way; if she's bottom heavy, I'll like her that way.

A person's choice in clothing has as much to do with appearance as anything. If you want to look smaller, wear loose-fitting, simple, conservative clothing.

17. Dreama

Gold Member

I knew a girl that was her age that had to get a reduction because the pain was so bad she was having a myriad of back problems. May not be what Ani is going through, but it's very possible that one can go through that sort of pain at 19.

18. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Exactly...the boobs do not make the woman...the woman makes the boobs. ;)

I generally like bottom-heavy ladies...but then, one of my college GF's was top-heavy, and I liked her just as much. Joe is dead on (as usual).

BD

19. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

We have the NHS in England, I think you have to be either very clever or kinda rich to afford private insurance... apprantly the back pain i suffer from isn't enough to put me on the list yet, and also the list is 3-5 years long.

20. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I kinda put that wrong then coz I wouldn't wanna be different, well nothing that I couldnt change myself (e.g losing a few pounds) if i were that bothered i'd of lost them lol... I know what you mean, i've had 3 sexual partners (all long relationships) and everyone have loved my boobs, bum, legs, stomach everything... it's just hard to believe but it takes me next to no time to get over my insecuritries really... I just suddenly get all this confidence built up... i've only had sex with him once and I was pretty tired lol... and he wanted to make love to me... lol I'll shock him outta the water and go crazy on his arse soon don't you worry =)

I wouldnt let him leave Tuesday night, i pushed him onto the sofa and was all forceful and was like hahah thought u needed to go home ay? *kisses kisses* gowan then, get up and leave lol he just couldn't! I love making it impossible for him to leave me alone =P